Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aftrhrs Nyc????

Avalon was hoooorible last Sat. I guess I thought it would be as good when I was last there for Mauro Picotto in Sept. but I was WRONG!!!

But I ended up going to Discoteque anyways to check out Behourz....and WOW was I impressed. I've never heard of Behourz. Is there a website that I could check out????

Thanx guys

Any good afterhours in NYC besides Discotech??? I'll be partyin in NYC this weekend....prob. startin off @ Avalon, then I wanted to hit up some afterhours but I'm kinda straight with Discotech already.....any suggestions???

Thanx

a next hotspot for afterhours is gonna be REMOTE.....

BASSMINT SESSIONS is the party at remote and its a hot one of course....

DJ VTONE will be spinning makin ur morning even better....come check that out....

327 Bowery street NYC (between east 2nd and 3rd street)

Remote will still be going on reguardless of the horrid weather.

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!

all the real troopers still going out, if u wanna come thru to remote afterhours sunday morning.......PM me or hit me up on AIM:thespotmax

or just use "THE SPOT" guestlist for 10 dollar admission all day long!!!!!!!

LOVE,PEACE, AND HOUSE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Avalon was hoooorible last Sat. I guess I thought it would be as good when I was last there for Mauro Picotto in Sept. but I was WRONG!!!

But I ended up going to Discoteque anyways to check out Behourz....and WOW was I impressed. I've never heard of Behourz. Is there a website that I could check out????

Thanx guys

You probably mean Sullivan Room right because the Discoteque party was cancelled. He played for friends at Movida till 1 pm. You can check out his website at www.djbehrouz.com or check out his schedule at www.bullittbookings.com. He's on the same booking agency as Deep Dish.

Any good afterhours in NYC besides Discotech??? I'll be partyin in NYC this weekend....prob. startin off @ Avalon, then I wanted to hit up some afterhours but I'm kinda straight with Discotech already.....any suggestions???

Thanx

if you starting off at avalon on friday you can enter thru the spiderclub and go back and forthall night and we go till 7 am .

but if this is saturday night ...then check out basemint sessions.....

if you starting off at avalon on friday you can enter thru the spiderclub and go back and forthall night and we go till 7 am .

but if this is saturday night ...then check out basemint sessions.....

thanx john...btw...SPIDER was awesome this past friday night...the vibe in there was undescribable...me and ciccio had a dope time!...

kidliquid...definatly come out to BassMint Sessions @ REMOTE this coming weekend...we're celebrating our longly anticipated GRAND OPENING....introduce yourself at the door also...its gna be a very friendly and homy environment...with the added bonus of great music...cant wait to see you there!