Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is there mostly guys at spirit and everyone is so busted?

WTF does this bitch paris do. Select you by the number of spikes you have in your hair?

:half:

no... if she did that she would be biased against the older balding guido's who bic their head.. there's other variables involved in this equation.. including but not limited to: length of capri pants, amount of ax or dkny logos on shirt, amount of armbands/headbands/bandanas on person etc. etc.

no... if she did that she would be biased against the older balding guido's who bic their head.. there's other variables involved in this equation.. including but not limited to: length of capri pants, amount of ax or dkny logos on shirt, amount of armbands/headbands/bandanas on person etc. etc.

lmao

then this would explain why is so shitty there. normal she is on-key about her selections at the door.

No dude. Even toward the end of SF, she would let everyone and their grandmother in. I guess the owners would rather milk the maximum number of admission fees than worry about the type of people they let in. That's why Factory sucked at the end and Spirit is falling off.

No dude. Even toward the end of SF, she would let everyone and their grandmother in. I guess the owners would rather milk the maximum number of admission fees than worry about the type of people they let in. That's why Factory sucked at the end and Spirit is falling off.

she wasnt even oout there towards the end...dj paris on the 4th floor lolol...joe was always outside...and he let everyoneeeeeeeeeeee in...but thats cuz richard grant was money hungry

she wasnt even oout there towards the end...dj paris on the 4th floor lolol...joe was always outside...and he let everyoneeeeeeeeeeee in...but thats cuz richard grant was money hungry

Yeah that's true. The last party I remember Paris being outside was the Beach Party in August 2003. God I miss that place.