Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jan 27 - Feb 3

jtpnyc

Hey all --

I am coming to vegas for business for a week later this month with a bunch of people and tryng to find out the best places to go. I am looking for some hot clubs, good music, and a good crowd. I am trying to avoid wasting 5 hours sitting on lines and trying to bs my why into a club. Any suggestions? I will be staying at Mandalay if that helps.

Erick Morillo at Ice is absolutely not to be missed.

Son of a Bitch!! I fly back to Jersey that Saturday morning. Morillo is going to be off the chains. anything else good going on during the week of the 24-28?

Only House Music Please. I am not into the top 40 Hip Hop Bullshit, that I have found every time I have been out there.

Son of a Bitch!! I fly back to Jersey that Saturday morning. Morillo is going to be off the chains. anything else good going on during the week of the 24-28?

Only House Music Please. I am not into the top 40 Hip Hop Bullshit, that I have found every time I have been out there.

Adam Webb is back in Vegas and spins a mostly house infused set from 10-12am @ Mix in Mandalay Bay. Around 12am/1am he tends to get into some breaks which he is known for. It isn't a "club" but a gorgeous lounge that I would never hesitate to recommend if you want something cool early.