Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ULTRA FEST UPDATE (more artists announced)

Oh theres no fkn way im missing this shit....I'm having shoulder surgery on 2/16/05, I should be good enough to fkn go out there party.......Anyone need a way to go wouldnt mind driving down there? Ive done it the last 3 years. Yes it's a bitch to do......but you save $$$ in airfare bigtime....more $$$ to actually spend out there. If anyone interested, PM me or hit me up with this screen name on AOL.

• 3 weeks later...

where can i c the pics?

LOL do you guys have any idea what your talking about..

Oakey was like the least good thing about last years mainstage.. his set was totally out of place and played a couple songs that had already been played

plus go look at pics on the net.. the percentage of pacifiers and candy kids u see in them is very small.. of course they were there, but not nearly as many as people make it out to be :ghey:

• 2 weeks later...

There has been some serious progress in regards to the Ultra After Carry On Event making this night one of the most insane series of events ever put forth. I suggest hold off purchasing any post Non-Ultra ticket until we release these details...Stay tuned for the update!!! :makeout:

There has been some serious progress in regards to the Ultra After Carry On Event making this night one of the most insane series of events ever put forth. I suggest hold off purchasing any post Non-Ultra ticket until we release these details...Stay tuned for the update!!! :makeout:

Are you any way reliable source for such a comment ?

IF your reliable.. then spill the beans!! is getting bout time ! :bounce:

what other parties are you going to ?........

I'm definitely going to Tiesto. I've seen him before in NYC back in 2001 and I didn't like him too much. I really like his CDs so i'll give him another try in Miami.

AvB, Ferry, PVD @ Space is a MAYBE. I know I'll be seeing them at Ultra and honestly, I don't really want to spend my whole time down there @ Space/Spin. It isn't like I've never seen these three DJs before. I see them every year in nyc so I would like to do something different down in Miami. Altho, Ferry is my loooove. We'll see what happens. Oh yeh, and I'm also going to Radio 1.

I have friend's coming from Texas and they've never been so they'll basically be doing whatever I have planned. It just seems like there's so much to do and I don't know which ones to go to. Do you have any suggestions?