Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc flight roll call

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a drop in prices? its $1200 right now

Stop stallin you tight northerner!!!! YOU KNOW prices aint droppin and being right near the easter break it might get worse...call my boy Tim 0208 565 3020 before you don't get availability pn return flights :gang: ...

It's not going to get any cheaper. You should have bought your ticket early December when they announced the dates.

I have looked every single day since december, the flight I have my eye on is only half way full, I check seat allocation every day.

I'll just book it next week if nothing comes up, I will try the Wednesday trick first.

That sucks flight costs are so expensive. Although the Euro and Pound are up against the dollar the last few years. That should help slightly.

You may have to take a flight that is not a desirable time or day. If you go 3/22 to 3/29 you get a flight for £577.20 If you return peak days (sat, sun, mon) it is twice as much.

i'm on for £600, 20th-28th right now, there is only me travelling and i'm a little bit flexible on the dates, thats why I have not booked it yet.

I will pay the £600 if I have to, but every time I have been to the USA its always been under £300, so I figured I would wait a bit, there is plenty of time its 2 months off.

i'm on for £600, 20th-28th right now, there is only me travelling and i'm a little bit flexible on the dates, thats why I have not booked it yet.

I will pay the £600 if I have to, but every time I have been to the USA its always been under £300, so I figured I would wait a bit, there is plenty of time its 2 months off.

its easter time bro it won't happen...don't be all clubplanet heavy and not end up coming because your ass could not fit on the plane in the end....it would be a case of all those posts/threads for nothin..