Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There Oughta Be A Law.......

MysticRain

.....against people who bring their pets into the grocery store.

.....against stupid people.

.....against people who like to use goats and rubber chickens. :what:

You could narrow this down to just stupid people. Only because I think people who carry thier pets around like children are stupid and anyone using a goat or a rubber chicken is pretty dumb also.

cellphones should be banned in restaurants, gyms, cars, and in bed with me... nothing worse than when youre trying to pleasure a woman sexually (and failing miserably) while shes on the phone or text messaging her friends... oh man...

I actually love fucking a girl when she is on the phone and she can barely hold back her screams trying to not let the person on the other line know she's having sex and you keep fucking her harder and harder...ok, I'm gonna stop before I get Al & Nick a little two excited

I actually love fucking a girl when she is on the phone and she can barely hold back her screams trying to not let the person on the other line know she's having sex and you keep fucking her harder and harder...ok, I'm gonna stop before I get Al & Nick a little two excited

...honestly, that didnt even make my shit move a bit....