Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you gonna do once you step foot in Miami ?

smokesum did that at crobar :laugh:

yeah one time while looking for a guy fron the DC board who I had yet to meet, I walked up to a coupel a people at a club in DC asking then if they were that guy. they looked at me and slowly walked away . . . . prolly thought i was on crack. :laugh:

As soon as I land, change into sandals, my friends should be there waiting to pick me up. Straight to the liquore store and stock up for the week, go for a dip in the pool/jacuzzi, and maybe down to Lincoln Rd for Thai or sushi and sake (the last supper) Then hit up Crobar, Nikki Beach or something local ~ to get my dance off right away. The days that follow will be well spent soaking up Miami rays on the beach, hot parties, Ultra, and at the very least; beauty sleep.

first thing is first. i'm going to be on the look out for a nice pair of jalloobalas. I only get to admire one pair up close these days since chics wear about 4 thick layers in the philly coldness.

what is a jalloobala? :hoparound I can guess but I want to make sure. Not down w/ the Philly lingo.