Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any true underground DJs who live in NJ??

Is there even one single true underground DJ in NJ, almost everyone I've ever heard of is C H E E S Y

look out for these two upcoming djs. David Quest and Billy Mantani. they spin what they want and when they want. they have had guest spots, at deko, studio 9, abyss all over nyc and now startin a residency at R-bar saturdays. the problem with a few of there guest spots is that the managment has told them to go light and play some vocals. did they, NO. they really both have a passion for music and dont get much credit for what they have done so far. but little by little they get bigger and bigger. if you want any cds just pm me your address and i will get a few out to ya. you will not be dissapointed if your into tribal and house beats.

Z

There Are Plenty Of Underground Dj's - That's Not The Problem... The Problem Is Due To The Club/owners/crowds You Can't Play The Way You Really Want To And It's A Shame. This Isn't Europe This Is The Tri-state Area And Unless Your In The Ideal Setting And There Aren't Too Many You Have Cater To The Crowd...

welcome to nj , nj sux , every dj plays the same shit. nj = way to commercial and this will never change

there are plenty of great dj's in NJ ..just no venue that will allow them

to play good shit for more then an hour if you're lucky!

Anthony Devito :bowdown: class act human being and great programming of mixes ... Wow troystcharles1 that's a shiTload of people in that picture of Armin Van Buren ... And deepspell nice pic of the Rane MP 2016 and XP 2016 ...

Wayne ( DJ WET )