Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow!!!!!!!!

I just got back an hour ago from the gym, damn it's BAD out there...sucks...windsheild freezin up, the heat is blowin cold air...and car vibratin from the ice on the tires

buses wear runnin though!!

give you credit for going to the gym tonight in this weather

the time is now..haha...some more lq would be sufficient...maybe some games... :lickit:

what kind of games? strip poker naked twister, or drinking games, or we can play monopoly, candyland,clue or connect four.....as far as movies go i'll bring shrek and finding nemo....sound good

give you credit for going to the gym tonight in this weather

it's called HARDCORE....j/k

nah, I was at a dive bar last night for some friends' bday...and we decided to get some late night pizza, we had 3 slices each and kept sayin, "oh, I better go to the gym tomorrow" ...so I had to, or else all my work from the beginning of the week would have been wasted

what kind of games? strip poker naked twister, or drinking games, or we can play monopoly, candyland,clue or connect four.....as far as movies go i'll bring shrek and finding nemo....sound good

hhmm..prob have time for a lot of games...idk bout those movies...i feel like watchin something rate R

Party in da ghetto...

Yo, do you still have Wilson? :laugh:

I remember those pics of him were soooo cute!!!

I don't know what I'm doing yet, I'm almost tempted to go out...only when it's damn near impossible because of the weather do I really want to! Makes it more fun! :)

Yo, do you still have Wilson? :laugh:

I remember those pics of him were soooo cute!!!

I don't know what I'm doing yet, I'm almost tempted to go out...only when it's damn near impossible because of the weather do I really want to! Makes it more fun! :)

nah sweety i gave him away to people in jersey lol. i couldnt raise him it was too much...i really didnt wanna let him go thought i loved that lil focker