Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN :CP stop posting about Dia and rain need to 'work it out'!!!!!!!!!!

Orisha

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN get it through your THICK skulls & DROP IT :idea: You can't reason with certain types. duh...

Now Rain, you can follow my posts with your asanine opinions that annoy many, I have you on ignore: your words nothing to me. If it makes ppl laugh, cool. Laughter rawks! Keep posting my OLD up-all-night photo all you want. If it makes YOU feel better.... be my guest. I have more class than that myself...

Please keep following (or stalking as you like to call it) my posts (never in the miami forum, hmmm) with insults, err, I mean your opinions--cuz I know it makes you feel SO Good!, I'll go back to ignoring you, and everyone but me can witness your true colors :aright:

You can fool some CP's sheep (funny no miami ones tho), but I can see through your altered letters and lies. Substantial people who matter to me, whose opinion of me matters, pretty much don't post on CP--not counting a miami mod or two.

you never knew me, beyond what little I told you, but my peeps $ure know what's coming up in my life: You will be eating your word$ like a fool. A bodhisattva would feel pity for you. A bitch would rub it in your face.

nah..chances are I'll forget all about you when I'm sitting in first class on the way to tokyo.

:pint:

Maybe if people (including, but not limited to, raincry and diabolique) would stop bringing it up, it would go away... it seems every so often someone comes up with something that instigates insults from both parties.

My $0.02 :D

totally agreed. I say we just ignore each other, including posting opinions

I do it, but it takes two to tango! :idea:

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN get it through your THICK skulls & DROP IT :idea: You can't reason with certain types. duh...

Now Rain, you can follow my posts with your asanine opinions that annoy many, I have you on ignore: your words nothing to me. If it makes ppl laugh, cool. Laughter rawks! Keep posting my OLD up-all-night photo all you want. If it makes YOU feel better.... be my guest. I have more class than that myself...

Please keep following (or stalking as you like to call it) my posts (never in the miami forum, hmmm) with insults, err, I mean your opinions--cuz I know it makes you feel SO Good!, I'll go back to ignoring you, and everyone but me can witness your true colors :aright:

You can fool some CP's sheep (funny no miami ones tho), but I can see through your altered letters and lies. Substantial people who matter to me, whose opinion of me matters, pretty much don't post on CP--not counting a miami mod or two.

you never knew me, beyond what little I told you, but my peeps $ure know what's coming up in my life: You will be eating your word$ like a fool. A bodhisattva would feel pity for you. A bitch would rub it in your face.

nah..chances are I'll forget all about you when I'm sitting in first class on the way to tokyo.

:pint:

STFU already and move the fuck on.......the only time you come on CP is to cause drama. if you so want to move on then why post this thread......say whatever you want......i know for a fact there's no truth to what you say......moving along........

STFU already and move the fuck on.......the only time you come on CP is to cause drama. if you so want to move on then why post this thread......say whatever you want......i know for a fact there's no truth to what you say......moving along........

RAINCRY IS THAT YOU IN THE PIC WITH BLING !!!!!!