Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Sex board freaks

naughtybabe

lies, wendy has given me nothing but neg. points since the board was revamped...

Marko that's not funny.. I'm being serious about this... People have

sent me notes complaning about how some of the people here are

behaving.. Im a moderator.. I'm just trying to make everyone happy.

Plus some ass has people thinking others are talking shit about them :nono:

nobody ever says shit on my rep points. Well, every now and a again I get a <3dgmodel. They are mostly just green dots.

I give two shits less about the things anyway. I liked CP much better without them. However, These little green (or sometimes red) have been the topic of discussion for many threads.

Whoever is the lil jackass sending out negative comments to people

and then putting my name or others as the sender... CUT IT OUT.

Grow up... Seriously what the hell happen to this place... all of a

sudden it turned into crap.

Marko that's not funny.. I'm being serious about this... People have

sent me notes complaning about how some of the people here are

behaving.. Im a moderator.. I'm just trying to make everyone happy.

Plus some ass has people thinking others are talking shit about them :nono:

Wendy, thanks for being the one to say that. It's about time a moderator stepped up and did. FYI: I emailed the administrator back in December and asked him if there was a link trail just like with the PMs, so you could see who was really sending the nasty rep comments. I didn't get a reply.

Kaydup: It's not merely little green boxes, it's the comments that are included and the idea that someone would say such shit to you just to piss you off. Remember when I PMd you pissed off wanting to know why you made that rep comment, and you assured me it wasn't you? Those things aggravated me back then but not now, now they're a joke to me. But other people get hurt by them and that's a no brainer. If someone walked up to you on the street and said to you the stuff that some people are getting in their rep comments, you would knock them on their ass. Am I wrong about that? It's the same thing, spiteful comments meant to hurt people or piss them off do just that. I just laugh them off but not everyone can brush it off.