Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Sex board freaks

naughtybabe

Wendy, thanks for being the one to say that. It's about time a moderator stepped up and did. FYI: I emailed the administrator back in December and asked him if there was a link trail just like with the PMs, so you could see who was really sending the nasty rep comments. I didn't get a reply.

Kaydup: It's not merely little green boxes, it's the comments that are included and the idea that someone would say such shit to you just to piss you off. Remember when I PMd you pissed off wanting to know why you made that rep comment, and you assured me it wasn't you? Those things aggravated me back then but not now, now they're a joke to me. But other people get hurt by them and that's a no brainer. If someone walked up to you on the street and said to you the stuff that some people are getting in their rep comments, you would knock them on their ass. Am I wrong about that? It's the same thing, spiteful comments meant to hurt people or piss them off do just that. I just laugh them off but not everyone can brush it off.

who gives a fuck, its a messageboard dude... its easier to just ingore the bullshit than to type all that jazz...

I totally agree!!!

it did turn to crap, but it has nothing to do with ppl leaving fictitious comments on your cool 'o' meter...

No ITS A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD ON THE GOD DAMN INTERNET....

no I dont give a fuck if someone named sexynhot69 gives me a rep sayin I fuck donkeys without lube, ITS A GOD DAMN GREEN OR RED BOX....

My god, worry about your life, job, money, bitches NOT A FUCKING GREEN OR RED BOX

the voice of reason out of the woodwork....

Bwahahaha "Being serious" :laugh: about CP rep OMG make it stop.

"my life is over if i dont have at least 1500 coolpoints... oh no perish the thought if i have a red one..." kiss my dick...

Wendy, could you address fake screen names and annoying promoters next

lol yes, and tell deepspell to kick a down a notch... hes posting at a 9 we need him at 2...

No guys seriously it's not funny, she's a mod, this is like her job, what, you think they let let just anyone be a CP mod, of course not, stop fucking around, she didn't spend years working toward her masters in board moderating for nothing you know. Seriously.

lmao...:laugh::laugh::laugh:...lmao

and this is what i got:

ATTN: Sex board freaks 01-26-2005 12:11 AM -- wow u are really stoopid. -naughtybabe

:laugh:

Agreed. Hotpink is so 2003.
It's what you say that counts. Not the color you post it in :kiss2:.

Well... I'll say this.... if NB wants to post her hot pink... ::ahem::... then who am I to say "it doesn't count"??

So, go ahead, NB.... post your hot pink. I await with open eyes and semi-erect penis.

:shades:

Guest gabo
i feel left out..no one gives me bad rep and curses me out.... :unhappy:
me neither. I havent gotten one rep point signed naughtbabe. wtf.

ATTN: Sex board freaks 01-27-2005 12:08 AM You rock and no that was not me who left you those silly comments Naughty

:kiss2: You're a sweety. Go see the (belated) gift I left for you in the holiday presents thread in Bump.

ATTN: Sex board freaks 01-27-2005 12:01 AM rep points are for losers - buu

Who is "buu"? Why not say you're real name, buddy, instead of hiding? BTW, since you say that rep points are for losers, and your negative rep took rep points away, that makes me a winner then, huh?

:kiss2: You're a sweety. Go see the (belated) gift I left for you in the holiday presents thread in Bump.

Who is "buu"? Why not say you're real name, buddy, instead of hiding? BTW, since you say that rep points are for losers, and your negative rep took rep points away, that makes me a winner then, huh?

would you know who i am if i put my real name? i mean at least buu is part of my s/n...duhhhhhh buddddddyyyyy...