Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in the cut...

dgmodel

thats the problem im having right now, i am starving in between meals/snacks. I have been drinking a crazy amount of water but I always seem to be hungry.

you have to add some flavor to it, fool ur stomach. ur stomach will get use to this routine if you do it daily.

what about apple or orange~!?

k hope this helps! water does nothing except still make you feel hungry and have to pee alot. i drink about 2 gallons a day just to help digestion along. sure it a piece of fruit. if you want eat yogurt. hardly no fat, cottage cheese with fruit great snack, rice cakes with sugar free jelly. i know it sounds funny but it works. i am a fitness trainer. trust me just drinking water will not do it. like someone else said it 5-6 small meals and drink water throughout the day because it will help with digestion. hope this helps! oh i believe you prob. work out which is a plus. good luck! :)

k hope this helps! water does nothing except still make you feel hungry and have to pee alot. i drink about 2 gallons a day just to help digestion along. sure it a piece of fruit. if you want eat yogurt. hardly no fat, cottage cheese with fruit great snack, rice cakes with sugar free jelly. i know it sounds funny but it works. i am a fitness trainer. trust me just drinking water will not do it. like someone else said it 5-6 small meals and drink water throughout the day because it will help with digestion. hope this helps! oh i believe you prob. work out which is a plus. good luck! :)

see heres the deal though i dont dig on cottage chse. so thats why fruit was an alternative, but im afraid the fruit/sugar will turn to fat if not burned off... what i do is three solid meals spaced apart with two meals liquid (pro.shake) but inbetween i get an urge for something i dont know why so i pound water and im still hungry and now i have to pee lol, so sometimes ill sneak a two or three slices of turkey (sliced from the deli really thin you know the type you put in an a wrap or sandwhich etc.) but then deli meats arent all that good for you either between fatty blends and the sugars etc. and nuts are fatty... so its like wtf does one do~!?

Guest onisakura
see heres the deal though i dont dig on cottage chse. so thats why fruit was an alternative, but im afraid the fruit/sugar will turn to fat if not burned off... what i do is three solid meals spaced apart with two meals liquid (pro.shake) but inbetween i get an urge for something i dont know why so i pound water and im still hungry and now i have to pee lol, so sometimes ill sneak a two or three slices of turkey (sliced from the deli really thin you know the type you put in an a wrap or sandwhich etc.) but then deli meats arent all that good for you either between fatty blends and the sugars etc. and nuts are fatty... so its like wtf does one do~!?

I just started a new diet....very low carb/high protein. Ive been on it for a week and i already feel some of the effects. In the morning I eat oatmeal and a piece of fruit. Lunch i come home and eat either 2 chicken tenderloins, palomilla (thin steak), or a small piece of skirt steak and either mixed veggies or a sweet potato. Mid afternoon a can of tuna or chicken with a little lemon juice. Dinner about the same as lunch but I also mix in fish and salad. My trainer friend told me today that for snacks i could try eating almonds. One of the lowest in fat content and is good for your skin. Water all day long.

I guess my metabolism is pretty high, ive had more energy and im hot now when i used to be soooooo cold in my office.

Now if only the damn gym would open up. :cuss:

not too bad sounding... whats up with the lemon juice on the tuna does it kill the flavour? (i hate the flavour and smell of that seashit., also sidenote too much lemon and or lemon juice retards the breakdown of fatty foods add some broccoli to offset that...)

The sugar in fruit is a fast acting carbohydrate. fruit is for immediate energy. it will be out of your system 2-3 hours. dont worry. fruit is a great alternative for a quick pick me up and filler. you may also want to try celery sticks, a filler and there really is no nutritional value. you work it off just by chewing LOL. also baby carrots with or without fatfree ranch just for tatse. quick and easy. turkey is fine but carries alot of sodium. like other ppl state tuna is great. i through oil and vinager on it. i know it sounds gross but you do what you have to do. i eat tuna 2 x's daily most of the time. its all protien and a great filler snack. and almonds are the best nut to eat while dieting. the oil in almonds actually helps promote fat loss. hope this helps good luck!!

Guest onisakura
not too bad sounding... whats up with the lemon juice on the tuna does it kill the flavour? (i hate the flavour and smell of that seashit., also sidenote too much lemon and or lemon juice retards the breakdown of fatty foods add some broccoli to offset that...)

Yeah i only put a little bit to kill the flavour but usually i eat the chicken instead of tuna. Either lemon juice or a little bit of homemade greek dressing instead of any mayo.

I eat plenty of broccoli though, about 2-3 times a week.

Fructose is sometimes promoted as a suitable sweetener for diabetics and low carbers because it does not require insulin to be used by the cells; thus there is no rise in insulin level. However, it is still a carbohydrate and yields 4 calories per gram, just like any other sugar. Fructose has an added disadvantage - because it doesn't require insulin, it is rapidly absorbed by the liver and converted to glycerol - ultimately leading to increased triglycerides and cholesterol levels.if your going to have fruit do so early in the morning for to get your glycogen levels and metabolism kicking or directly after your workout (hight glycemic fruits =, ie. bannana's)

Mid afternoon a can of tuna or chicken with a little lemon juice.

the lemon juice just made my life a lot easier... thank you... i despise tuna fish but with the lemon juice is makes the "taste" of the shit in that that filthy can... thank you.

i understood this much of that there bill nye...

nye.jpg

english please~!?

sorry im still in test taking mode, basically fruit (fructose) is a slow burning carb that gives you a energy spike just like regular table sugar. Fruit is often confused as a good alternative when dieting, IMO its not, it still has thge same amount of cals as any other carb. Also it doesnt spike insulin (which causes it you be used thoughtout the body) so it just stays and gets stored as fat & or cholesterol. SOOOO if you going to have it, have it in the morning and dont go crazy, its fruit not a miracle food.

umm fat free jello, baby carrots, pieces of grilled chicken (limited), grapes,( i know its a fruit but you can have a cup of it and have only 2 grms of carbs), caffine (sp? its an appetite suppresent), Diet soda, WATER, WATER, WATER.

Theres plenty of new products out with Zero carb and low protien. Youjust gotta find what you like, Spend some time just walking around the grocery store and you find what works for you. I wouldnt worry to much about sodium intake unless your Dr. Says to.