Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in the cut...

dgmodel

sorry im still in test taking mode, basically fruit (fructose) is a slow burning carb that gives you a energy spike just like regular table sugar. Fruit is often confused as a good alternative when dieting, IMO its not, it still has thge same amount of cals as any other carb. Also it doesnt spike insulin (which causes it you be used thoughtout the body) so it just stays and gets stored as fat & or cholesterol. SOOOO if you going to have it, have it in the morning and dont go crazy, its fruit not a miracle food.
fruit might not be ideal for "extreme" cutting..

but its needed in a daily diet..

i say go with the fruit and not worry about its GL, its a natural food and your body wants its vitamins and minerals..

this whole carb shit is nonsense..

just eat enough protein..

the more protein you build the more calories your body burns

i say go with the fruit and not worry about its GL, its a natural food and your body wants its vitamins and minerals..

Did the MILK companies ever sue you yet?

yeh true, you can eat fruit if you want. But I would avoid it.

Fructose is sometimes promoted as a suitable sweetener for diabetics and low carbers because it does not require insulin to be used by the cells; thus there is no rise in insulin level. However, it is still a carbohydrate and yields 4 calories per gram, just like any other sugar. Fructose has an added disadvantage - because it doesn't require insulin, it is rapidly absorbed by the liver and converted to glycerol - ultimately leading to increased triglycerides and cholesterol levels.if your going to have fruit do so early in the morning for to get your glycogen levels and metabolism kicking or directly after your workout (hight glycemic fruits =, ie. bannana's)

so basically you're saying fruits make you fat and give you high cholesterol? Sounds pretty dangerous.

Guest onisakura
skim milk? what are you stupid? damn your ugly and pathetic..

and stop stalking me you pathetic creature with no intelligence...

signed your fat friend

happyvalentinesday.jpg

actual photo too

That was just uncalled for. This isn't the Sex Board thank you.

so basically you're saying fruits make you fat and give you high cholesterol? Sounds pretty dangerous.

not true at all! your body needs certain minerals and vitamins daily just to function. on average. a person needs 70-90g of fat a day. 100-200 carbs and 100- 150 protien . 1500 calories. these # remember are not for the bb or fitness person just an average of what you need just to make it through the day. fruit is a great source of energy which was stated and your body needs those sugars on average to promote healthy living. if you do some research all your answers will be answers. it sucks that ppl give really bad advise or non factual staements. hope this helps!

no not at all, but anybody whos going on a 'cutting diet' probably wants to take thier fat % as low as possible to really lean out. So I would say there is no room for fruit in your diet then. For someone who wants to just be thinner or leaner. Fruits are fine, they're rather good for people attempting to take off some unwanted lbs.

and as far as cholesterol goes, No there not going to give you HIGH cholesterol, It was actually a Typo. Most doctors would recommend them to help lower your LDL's. Now if your looking to be an ass and catch me in a nutritional hick-up your not going to. Fruits do raise your HDL's which you probably know are considered the 'good cholesterol', and deffinetly not dangerous.

So eat up, eat your tuna and eat your fruit.

not true at all! your body needs certain minerals and vitamins daily just to function. on average. a person needs 70-90g of fat a day. 100-200 carbs and 100- 150 protien . 1500 calories. these # remember are not for the bb or fitness person just an average of what you need just to make it through the day. fruit is a great source of energy which was stated and your body needs those sugars on average to promote healthy living. if you do some research all your answers will be answers. it sucks that ppl give really bad advise or non factual staements. hope this helps!

:laugh:The only advice I gave was to have fruit in the morning, Which im still pretty set on being sound advice.

no not at all, but anybody whos going on a 'cutting diet' probably wants to take thier fat % as low as possible to really lean out. So I would say there is no room for fruit in your diet then. For someone who wants to just be thinner or leaner. Fruits are fine, they're rather good for people attempting to take off some unwanted lbs.

and as far as cholesterol goes, No there not going to give you HIGH cholesterol, It was actually a Typo. Most doctors would recommend them to help lower your LDL's. Now if your looking to be an ass and catch me in a nutritional hick-up your not going to. Fruits do raise your HDL's which you probably know are considered the 'good cholesterol', and deffinetly not dangerous.

why are you so homophobic?

LOL not tryin to be an ass at all, just tryin to be clear on what it was you were saying, but you cleared it up here, so kudos

:laugh:The only advice I gave was to have fruit in the morning, Which im still pretty set on being sound advice.

easy, but that is not the only advise you gave! the person asked was a fruit for snack ok, and you went into some scientific equation! which is all good! but the norm may not understand that! but you also said fruit may lead to diabetes or something in that source. do you know how much freakin fruit you would have to eat to lead to diabetes. :doh: anyway i am done preach on brother! just remember if you say to some that may not know that much about dieting and wants to diet and you make a statment not to eat fruit that person may listen and cause negative effects on that person that is why i stated make factual staements. wow after reading this i cant believe i am stating about fruit! i give up this is to funny! :zzz2:

why are you so homophobic?

you kinda have to be when you hang out with marko...you ass just isnt safe anymore

easy, but that is not the only advise you gave! the person asked was a fruit for snack ok, and you went into some scientific equation! which is all good! but the norm may not understand that! but you also said fruit may lead to diabetes or something in that source. do you know how much freakin fruit you would have to eat to lead to diabetes. :doh: anyway i am done preach on brother! just remember if you say to some that may not know that much about dieting and wants to diet and you make a statment not to eat fruit that person may listen and cause negative effects on that person that is why i stated make factual staements. wow after reading this i cant believe i am stating about fruit! i give up this is to funny! :zzz2:

i guess ill be more clear next time

LOL not tryin to be an ass at all, just tryin to be clear on what it was you were saying, but you cleared it up here, so kudos

:aright:

When you drink too much water you loose electrolytes…something your body needs, especially when working out. Water with a pinch of orange juice or lemon would help... Yogurt should fix the cravings too....btw....I have’nt worked out in so long and I feel like such a lazy fat ass looking in this board

....back in the day...my coach would make us have chicken broth. The salt will retain water, yeah you may not feel like your cutting but in time when you cut the salt out, all you will have to loose is water. He also made us eat a ton of oranges, I don’t know what that’s about. I was a swimmer so I think it was a potassium thing…Cause once that lactic acid would hit your shoulders….AHHHH!!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/water.htm

Only eating 3 meals a day???? Shit bro you gotta up that to at least 6 a day with a maximum of 2- 2 1/2 hours in btw meals. What are you looking to do?? Usually when you are real hungry in btw meals, just drink a protein shake or grab some eggs and eat them up. Nuts are a good snack too, Omega fats and protein.

Only eating 3 meals a day???? Shit bro you gotta up that to at least 6 a day with a maximum of 2- 2 1/2 hours in btw meals. What are you looking to do?? Usually when you are real hungry in btw meals, just drink a protein shake or grab some eggs and eat them up. Nuts are a good snack too, Omega fats and protein.

three solid meals, three liquid...