Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picotto at twilo...

Originally posted by sival:

anyone besides me looking forward to hearing mauro picotto spin at twilo in dec?

I'm sooooooooo down, but I made plans to hit Phoenix and Vegas that weekend. Is he going to be back again??

------------------

Don't call me baby...

cool~~ for a moment there i thought i was the only one getting all psyched for his appearance. for those of u who need a lil help on what his sound is like, ministryofsound.com has a couple of his sets.

question: i never been to twilo on a saturday. main differences between twilo friday and sat? cwm12.gif

Oh ppl, i'm so jealous to all of ya, cause Picotto's comin to our greatest place in dec, and i won't be here, daaaammnn. gotta go home for christmas cwm36.gif

It was my dream to see that crazy italian master. I hope, nooo I'm sure u guys will all have unforgetable experience soooonnn cwm1.gif

I Am SO FUCKIN PUMPED..... I have already starting to recruit peole to come with me to witness this. I have sworn to them that they are going to love it. You know who you are smile.gif

This is going to be an unbelievable night. Is it really his first US appearance? WOW!!!

less than 3 weeks.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Piccotto on twilo's system...

OFF THE HEEZY

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

the email i got said 16th. i know on the site it says 23rd but if u click on the 16th it says something about a christmas party. im guessing they just messed up the links. and im still really psyched that there are so many picotto fans~~~ hope to see u all there ... cwm4.gif ... btw, diff between fri and sat at twilo is..?

saturday the dress is nicer, people are older and the chelsea crowd rolls in later on when junior goes on

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif