Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: KuteKimee

I'm not an array of characters freak. I'm luz that's it. You're more insane than I cause you are having this stupid conversation with me. Go get a creamie and stfu already.

:half:

I'm not in the mood to STFU... thank you very much!! :finger: I'm just trying to figure for myself why you're such a piece of work/fruit cake :roll: ? There's nothing wrong w/ that.

I admit it... I used to buy them things from the grocer's freezer when I didn't live in NY/NJ... :spin:

Haha - thats funny - i saw that burger earlier today reading this thread and i was like mmm...looks good...so i when i was at a gristedes an hour back - i couldnt resist... i had to buy them!...what a perfect ad for a burger!

probably stems from his childhood and getting abused in his highschool days for being a loser

IMO

On the other hand your not a loser. We all aspire to be exactly like you. Hopefully are arms are as strong as yours so we can grab our crotches equally as gangsta.

photo_04.jpg

im so easily persuaded everytime i watch that movie to get really stoned and get an obnoxious amount of burgers ... im so proud of white castle, finally just coming out and admitting that they serve stoners everywhere in fulfilling the munchies

I have yet to see a movie where a stoner beats his wife ... :werd:

but i have sure seen alot of alcoholics doin that in media ... :pint:

so why is weed still illegal? :ghey:

On the other hand your not a loser. We all aspire to be exactly like you. Hopefully are arms are as strong as yours so we can grab our crotches equally as gangsta.

Luz, I feel you've been starting to get a little defensive in your posts lately. Are you ok? After all, we are all just playing a character right?

Luz, I feel you've been starting to get a little defensive in your posts lately. Are you ok? After all, we are all just playing a character right?

Correct. I play the part of the demoralizer you play the part of the demoralized.

If you keep on fcuking with me I'm gonna sew your eyes open and make you read bling reviews all day long.

word up my main boon coon!

..show em how its done

this nigga dont wanna see me on the floor kid. im gunna drop him like its hot. i got crazy headspins like some shit outa wild style son....i see you hiding that bald spot with your bandana ma nigga mask......i also got two words for you MASK

LENS CRAFTERS

ohh shit.. lol yo he said he got crazy spins brandon.. you gotta do a hallow back and shut his ass up.. lol or you can do one of your wicked windmills and kick him in the chin while you spinning and shit. yo you done started some shit son!...

im pretty sure he was talking about alan ;)

uhmm not at all dont missunderstand me please.. iw as talkin about that guy thatc halenged brandon to a dance off.

i was challenging the phantom, not ibrandon :jerkoff:

mask i was waiting for you at crobar son. where were u at? lets up the stakes......the prize for the winner will get 3 prizes

1. kimmies love

2. a lens crafters gift certificate

3. a DVD copy of "Flashdance" (u know so u can brush up on the skillz alittle bit ;) )