Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: KuteKimee

lol.. this is such BULLSHIT...

...FUCKING LUNATICS.

and while on topic..

I dont give a shit whos fucking who really, im tired of reading this bullshit too. Im sick of your bullshit "Mask" and being associated with you through common people and i think I MADE THAT CLEAR a few weeks ago but would appreciate all the shit you talk behind everyones back you "loser" youre a "bad person"... stupid fuck, you dont think shit evenually gets around?

i would think a person your age would of gown the fuck up a loooooooooong time ago.

christ sake theres a DRAMA section.

Bunnies and Kittens,

Brandon

wow..... i thought you two were like good friends and shit... majin i thought you were in on that little group too... damn...

what kinda shit did mask actually talk???

and is it sad that i want to know this info??

ps... i left work today to go out in the field and there were 2 responses... now there's 100+... damn... all that in 6 hours... good job everyone!!

wow..... i thought you two were like good friends and shit... majin i thought you were in on that little group too... damn...

ps... i left work today to go out in the field and there were 2 responses... now there's 100+... damn... all that in 6 hours... good job everyone!!

You're a spikey haired glaze jaw.

:half:

Dont get me wrong when i 1st met him i thought it was all good until i started getting to know him better and realized that 99.987696% of the bullshit/drama has to do with HIM..

hes just a VERY immature fuck and

-->>>NEEDS TO STOP BITCHING AT "COMMON FRIENDS" WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, IF HE HAS A PROBLEM HE SHOULD BE CONTACTING ME (or whoever has the problem) DIRECTLY SO I CAN CURSE HIM OUT AGAIN<<<--.

i KNOW im not the only one that has a problem with you but apparenty im the only one who fucking says anything besides matt and brian. Then he goes oh im so sorry.. blah blah, can we be friends.. but still talks shit.. nothing even serious.. just stupid shit i dont care to post...

i dont even know why im still posting THIS.. lol

anyway.. :pint::pint::pint::pint:

Bunnies and Kittens,

Nigger Cock