Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Breakdancer you will ever see in your life

fouroneone

hater...

ok i dont mean about this that much he was good great connections on his six steps ...

nah im serious , whens the last time you saw a good windmill or headspin?

its all about holding your self up now , i mean i love a good freeze shit but..

its all its about now upper body strength..

ok i dont mean about this that much he was good great connections on his six steps ...

nah im serious , whens the last time you saw a good windmill or headspin?

its all about holding your self up now , i mean i love a good freeze shit but..

its all its about now upper body strength..

i'm with you. that was all holds and frikkin' push-ups.

you ever wonder why people talk shit about club planet kids, as a bunch of idiot bridge and tunnel kids who have no grib on true underground dance culture .. and half the time a bunch of stupid ass white boys , who think there tuff or cool cuz they listen to hip hop when in reality there exactly like malibus most wanted ...

quote me all you want talk your shit , but atleast i back my shit up and dont hide behind a screen or a psuedo name so noone will know the true punk ass bitch that you are.. :kiss2:

you ever wonder why people talk shit about club planet kids, as a bunch of idiot bridge and tunnel kids who have no grib on true underground dance culture .. and half the time a bunch of stupid ass white boys , who think there tuff or cool cuz they listen to hip hop when in reality there exactly like malibus most wanted ...

quote me all you want talk your shit , but atleast i back my shit up and dont hide behind a screen or a psuedo name so noone will know the true punk ass bitch that you are.. :kiss2:

i totally agree...this whole fake screen name shit is getting out of hand... *shakes head*

actually, I never once wondered about that

reminds me of scavenger's old post though about how everyone talks shit about people who post on CP :laugh:

kaydup, please find that