Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Rain

tonysunshine

ed, that was hilarious, Rain gets a bad rap on this site and most of it is just. I always call Rain "the It Club" or MTV club. It's over priced, too packed, too cocky and overrated. With that said if you are into those things then rain is the place for you. I think it suits the 21-23 year old demo. Cool if you are a first time tourist but not a place that many locals would recommend. Iwould suggest going, once.

If I want to go to wannabe "urban scene" clubs with a weak and predictable selection of MTV rotated hip-hop tracks and a 10:1 male/female ratio, I'll stay in Denver. The only thing that Rain offers that other wannabe clubs don't is a light rig that shoots fireballs and an inexplicably high cover... for $20-25 you should be getting a serious headliner.

Much better vibe and crowd at Tangerine OPM on any night. Ra can be great if you have the right people packing the place (spend those extra 5 minutes to check out who's going in/out).