Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit Reviews...

alright someone's gotta help me out here, what's that one track that has like this whistling sound almost in it, peopel were whistling it when it was coming on. have heard it a few times but have no idea what it is.

Excuse Me Senor (Jonathan Peters)

It seems like I should be very happy I didn't go, but I always thought the birthday party was the worst of all the JP theme parties. I've been to 3 or 4 of them and never once walked out thinking, "Wow, what a great night".

It's definitely true though. The Saturday night crowd at Spirit is horrible. Way too many little kids.

Judging by what I read on this thread, it sounds like musically, and I know a lot of people are going to flip, it sounds like JP is really sucking it musically as is JV. I never was a JP fan though but I appreciated his talent years ago when he was in his very early days at SF before it got so god-damned guido. Anyway, it reminded me a lot of when I went to hear JV at Disco. He just never got me off musically whatsoever and it sounds like the same thing is happening for JP's fans.

It's time for new talent to take over legitimate residencies here in NYC.

Judging by what I read on this thread, it sounds like musically, and I know a lot of people are going to flip, it sounds like JP is really sucking it musically as is JV. I never was a JP fan though but I appreciated his talent years ago when he was in his very early days at SF before it got so god-damned guido. Anyway, it reminded me a lot of when I went to hear JV at Disco. He just never got me off musically whatsoever and it sounds like the same thing is happening for JP's fans.

It's time for new talent to take over legitimate residencies here in NYC.

ummm lets not forget DJS are people too and they have there off days just like the rest of us.

ummm lets not forget DJS are people too and they have there off days just like the rest of us.

Yeah but these guys are getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to give people what they paid for. If they can't deliver, sorry, it's time to look for a new career. I mean come on, after paying between $25-$50 for admission and then not getting off musically? Fuck that! :banghead:

Yeah but these guys are getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to give people what they paid for. If they can't deliver, sorry, it's time to look for a new career. I mean come on, after paying between $25-$50 for admission and then not getting off musically? Fuck that! :banghead:

than how bout this....DONT GO OUT!!!cuz when you go to see any dj i dont give a rats ass who it is that is the chance you take.

i'm usually good with posting reviews...but this time i was too drunk to remember it all!! hahahaha....all i know is that i danced a lot, chilled wit my girl kimmie n my baby, saw some peeps, n i ripped this one guy a new asshole on the dancefloor.

ummmmmmm...that about sums it up for me! lol

i'm usually good with posting reviews...but this time i was too drunk to remember it all!! hahahaha....all i know is that i danced a lot, chilled wit my girl kimmie n my baby, saw some peeps, n i ripped this one guy a new asshole on the dancefloor.

ummmmmmm...that about sums it up for me! lol

pumpdabeatz21 haha .. good one dear .. glad u had fun .. i am sure u represented as usual .. :aright:

but urself in jp's shoes could u even imagine spinning every saturday for 7 years ...somtimes 20 + hours....then hold a residency at black then spirit and too bad JP hasnt gotten paid since NYE...

umm i think he deserves to have an off night here and there

:stupid:

but urself in jp's shoes could u even imagine spinning every saturday for 7 years ...somtimes 20 + hours....then hold a residency at black then spirit and too bad JP hasnt gotten paid since NYE...

umm i think he deserves to have an off night here and there

what in the world would make you think he hasn't gotten paid?

this i would love to hear...

its not about what i think its about what i know....as of 2 weeks ago I KNOW HE HADNT GOTTEN PAID SINCE NYE....spirits trying to make him break his contract

thats interesting.

any idea why? they sick of him and his crowd?

one would think that since it is indeed a contract, they're contacted to pay him, therefore they are the ones in breech and can/should be sued.

thats interesting.

any idea why? they sick of him and his crowd?

one would think that since it is indeed a contract, they're contacted to pay him, therefore they are the ones in breech and can/should be sued.

i think theyre def sick of the crowd.... i dont go to spirit as much as i used but honestly i thought the crowd was far worse last summer then it is now i mean as far is durgs are concerned i havent seen anyone in bad shape lately...im hoping people get theyre acts together

as far as jp getting paid ...obviously eventually he will get paid he may already have but i think the owners just trying to make his experience there unpleasent..i mean they got rid of steve revlon they didnt want rafi mercado (H.O.M.E) doin the decor at spirit..and those people are people that have worked with jp forever....i thin kby not paying him ontime theyre hoping hell want to leave and theyll just let him break his contract ya know what i mean?

i think theyre def sick of the crowd.... i dont go to spirit as much as i used but honestly i thought the crowd was far worse last summer then it is now i mean as far is durgs are concerned i havent seen anyone in bad shape lately...im hoping people get theyre acts together

as far as jp getting paid ...obviously eventually he will get paid he may already have but i think the owners just trying to make his experience there unpleasent..i mean they got rid of steve revlon they didnt want rafi mercado (H.O.M.E) doin the decor at spirit..and those people are people that have worked with jp forever....i thin kby not paying him ontime theyre hoping hell want to leave and theyll just let him break his contract ya know what i mean?

yeah i totally hear ya. good points!

totaly forgot about the rafi situation and the stink they made about the shows he did.

always drama and shady shit in that business.