Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 14th -18th 4 girls on spring break in las vegas

minnesota21

Hey,

well I am just woundering if you all could give us some advice on where to go and what to do with our time out in vegas for 5 days. We are looking to party and just have a good time. Its just hard to figure out where to go because every where we look it says something different. We love to dance.. sorry not tecno (sp?) Just current rock and hip hop country.. also we are woundering what days we should go to certin clubs .. since we dont want to be the only ones there... thats no fun

This is the list we have come up with where to go:

Coyote Ugly - we love our beer and who wouldent want the chance to dance on a bar?

Studio 54- we want to go on a tues. night .. that is eden right?? whats that like and all about?

The beach- sounds like they play the kind of music we like

Gillys- we are going to ride the bull like no others (actually one of us will prob. get hurt and go to the hospital)

Also .. I know i am being a pain in the butt but we are truly looking to have a wild fun time out there.. so we are doing our homework..

what dose everyone usually do when they go out.. go to one club and stay there all night .. or hop around?

thanks for your help ..

If you guys like rock and country, then you have a pretty good itinerary. Most of the "nightclubs" here don't play rock and country (in fact none play country) So Gilley's is a good choice if you are into that. If you want info on the hip-hop clubs or have other questions contact me. As far as hopping around it depends on your connections and how much money you are willing to spend, But alot of clubs let girls in for free or half off, it's just the standing in line you have to contend with.

Coyote Ugly - we love our beer and who wouldent want the chance to dance on a bar?

Not a bad place to start. But make sure this isn't you're only stop.

Studio 54- we want to go on a tues. night .. that is eden right?? whats that like and all about?

No no no, go to Pure on Tues. mrvegas and I will attest to the awesome crowds on Tues.

The beach- sounds like they play the kind of music we like

Whatever you do do not go here. There are so many other choices.

Gillys- we are going to ride the bull like no others (actually one of us will prob. get hurt and go to the hospital)

Tell me what night you'll be here so I can have my beer in one hand and my...um...belt buckle in the other.