Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sullivan room review

deepspell

...one of the highlights came after sully....qwest and i stopped at a pizzeria en route to get the car...i think it was on 3rd street.....so there's this shady rasta guy chillin....

qwest: look at that roundtable...it's for presidents

rasta: yea man...for presidents....hey, you guys want some hash or marijuana

niko: nah man...it's a long ride back to jersey...thanks anyway

rasta: i got coke too....

:laugh:

jesus...only in new york......only in new york.......

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...one of the highlights came after sully....qwest and i stopped at a pizzeria en route to get the car...i think it was on 3rd street.....so there's this shady rasta guy chillin....

qwest: look at that roundtable...it's for presidents

rasta: yea man...for presidents....hey, you guys want some hash or marijuana

niko: nah man...it's a long ride back to jersey...thanks anyway

rasta: i got coke too....

jesus...only in new york......only in new york.......

he was probly going to sell you foot powder :laugh:

...you forgot Cookie, Eddie and that weird chubby guy that was rolling and kept coming into our area to dance....lol......sik leg kicks.....:laugh:

:laugh: that guy was so yuckie!! his egyptian dances were the worst!!

Eddie-redik guido :drool: emjay :heart: his sik SF dance moves

...you smacked his ass hard and played it off...there was no one within six feet of that guy but you and he still couldnt figure it out....lmao....

:rofl:

I kno-too funny. I made it look like u did it, you were just standing there staring at him after I did it. U looked redik suspect!

werd, NMN was a redik cock block sat-we couldnt even say hi to a guy without him all over our shit. and what was up with him telling yucky guys to spank us?? ewe

i dont know what was wrong with me...i couldn't get enough of both of your asses for whatever reason. all night long i was just telling people to check out emjay's ass...."emjay bend over for me"

and everytime she was getting into a deep conversation I would come over and ask the guys for a light cause I knew you guys were fucked up and would probably forget what the fuck you were talking about :laugh:

i need so much help :blown:

i dont know what was wrong with me...i couldn't get enough of both of your asses for whatever reason. all night long i was just telling people to check out emjay's ass...."emjay bend over for me"

and everytime she was getting into a deep conversation I would come over and ask the guys for a light cause I knew you guys were fucked up and would probably forget what the fuck you were talking about :laugh:

i need so much help :blown:

redic box blocker....remember how you scared away that hottie meathead?