Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of WK 5 "THE FIX" @ Blue

Candy

Well.. I think we all know i was EXTREMELY drunk. No need to keep talking about that. Funketeer nice meeting you.. I dig the whole rhyming thing that u said. Sorry we didnt talk a bit more but I wasn't in the talking mood. ;\

Damon + Colleen.. you guys rock!! Love you guys for coming :D

Tunes of the night :

Signum ft. Anita Kelsey - Come around again

&

Blank + Jones - Perfect Silence [E-craig 212 dub]

WOO HOO!! ty ericccc <333333333

Till next week

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear man, since you guys are making so much money u gotta start splitting it with the people that go every week :finger:

lol j/k...great night like always, had fun chilling with everyone...Tampa TA's rock (and that includes you Damon :hoparound )

but now...time to go to sleep...worked sucked today, but i bet it didn't suck as much as candy's day at work with no sleep, that sux!! :drunk:

see u guys on saturday!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh mother fucker, I am not a Tampa TA, South FL, I was baptized here, so there, Tampa sucks, but yeah, another roadtrip, good times, good people, great fuckin music, till the next time, wait, thats on sat, jesus, I have put 7,000 miles on my truck so far since i been going back and forth, lolol

Well.. I think we all know i was EXTREMELY drunk. No need to keep talking about that. Funketeer nice meeting you.. I dig the whole rhyming thing that u said. Sorry we didnt talk a bit more but I wasn't in the talking mood. ;\

Damon + Colleen.. you guys rock!! Love you guys for coming :D

Tunes of the night :

Signum ft. Anita Kelsey - Come around again

&

Blank + Jones - Perfect Silence [E-craig 212 dub]

WOO HOO!! ty ericccc <333333333

Till next week

ahh now mel has joined cp... :bowdown:

this party is awsome !! took till like 12:45 but it got goin pretty damn good and its the night that blue made the most money since we've been there !! :shades: i think thats a great sign !! thanks to obby for playing some great tunes to start off the night :shades: and to all of you fuckers that have been supporting from the start !! like i said before .. me and eric really appreciate the support !! :shades: you guys fuckin rock :bowdown:

SPECIAL APPEARANCE FROM THE AMBASADOR OF GOOD TIMES !! OUR VERY OWN FLIP !

it was 5 am and there was about 15 people still there not wanting to leave !! MAN THAT MAKES US FEEL GREAT :)

GOOD TIMES !! AND GOOD MUSIC !! THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT !!

Sure is! This party is awesome!! Trance, trance, trance! Thanks Koky for a great night..feel bad I had to leave..think I was too out of it...

I'm trying guys..I really am!

Good times, good times!!!

Many more to come! :rofl:

The Fix @ Blue

Yo...this party has come alive!!! The Fix is the real thang...honoring the true underground vibe and the spirit of true love for music and peepz...Koky comes forward as a sharp and present promoter (still a bitch though) by putting the people together first to create an almost homey athmosphere...with really fun, cool, classy, crazy characters all ovah!!!

:beer:

Week in and week out, the party is only but growing and shaping up nicely; it definitively and undoubtly (take that Lamont) has all the elements I look for when thriving for distraction...

:dj:

my boy Eric "The Destroyer Machiavelic" and a sweet never-ending line-up of star-openers...woot? shut up!!! wtf??? So far we've had nights warmed up by Meng, Obby, Mr. Miami (I'm braindead --> who else? Please!) and I have to say all have impressed the living fuck out of me...CP is filled with talent in a way that we are only begining to grasp, I can't help but being humbled by what I see...and hear :bowdown:

The ladies...speechless yo! :love2: No poses, no bullshit...Candy, Beach Bunny, Felicia, Smashley, Catica, Na Garotinha Gostosa and in general...all of you are just good enough to eat :comit:

Peepz are solid yo! Mr. Miami, MJM, Laliux, Bling, Leo, Kokster, Xxdbdc, MDamon and the whole crew...you all fucking rock!

Funky likes!!! :party:

The Fix @ Blue

Yo...this party has come alive!!! The Fix is the real thang...honoring the true underground vibe and the spirit of true love for music and peepz...Koky comes forward as a sharp and present promoter (still a bitch though) by putting the people together first to create an almost homey athmosphere...with really fun, cool, classy, crazy characters all ovah!!!

Week in and week out, the party is only but growing and shaping up nicely; it definitively and undoubtly (take that Lamont) has all the elements I look for when thriving for distraction...

my boy Eric "The Destroyer Machiavelic" and a sweet never-ending line-up of star-openers...woot? shut up!!! wtf??? So far we've had nights warmed up by Meng, Obby, Mr. Miami (I'm braindead --> who else? Please!) and I have to say all have impressed the living fuck out of me...CP is filled with talent in a way that we are only begining to grasp, I can't help but being humbled by what I see...and hear :bowdown:

The ladies...speechless yo! :love2: No poses, no bullshit...Candy, Beach Bunny, Felicia, Smashley, Catica, Na Garotinha Gostosa and in general...all of you are just good enough to eat :comit:

Peepz are solid yo! Mr. Miami, MJM, Laliux, Bling, Leo, Kokster, Xxdbdc, MDamon and the whole crew...you all fucking rock!

Yeahhhhh what he said !!!!!!

The Fix @ Blue

awwwwww :kiss2:

obby, sorry I missed you, but Friday, it's so on!!!!!!!!!!

The Fix @ Blue

The ladies...speechless yo! No poses, no bullshit...Candy, Beach Bunny, Felicia, Smashley, Catica, Na Garotinha Gostosa and in general...all of you are just good enough to eat :comit:

:bowdown::bowdown:

The Fix @ Blue

Funky likes!!!

:woah:

Muchas gracias sir Funk!

Here's to the Funk!!! :beer: