Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIONS AND TIGERS AND RED BULLS OH MY!!!!

That shits wack man I drank 8 of them with half a liter of rum and tons of other liquer also toss a gram of C, on thanksgiving eve and I felt the worst I ever felt my whole life on thanksgiving.I was not thankful to be alive I really wanted somebody to put a bullet to my head, the Red Bull takes control of you.

8 red bulls.... tonic +vitamin C and whatever else you took.. no my man you just over did it on caffine... and everything else on top of that...

i love redbull its great.. i had one at vinyl and 1 at s&d trust me I was more then good to go the whole night... thats what basicly kept me up... i have at least 1 a day...

sinem

------------------

mouse.gif

i love red bull but it's so damn expensive for a little itty bitty can. this, however, will not stop me from drinking it and my head thinks i'm rich even know my wallet knows i'm not! i hear such good things about tylenol pm but i'm allergic to tylenol....one more dose and i'm a gonner! i can't take any of the good meds!! frown.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

daaaaaamn, tempkid. i thought redbull was kinda the sober, clean option for a night. if you wanted to do a stimulant with all those other yummies, you should've just done some meth. mmm... meth... *snaps back to reality* j/k

i don't get anything from redbull. i usually pop ephedrine pills for a sober night (i.e. every night for me). too bad they're white pills though, and for some reason taking white pills in a club looks suspicious. so sometimes i crush it up beforehand and bump it in the club to avoid looking like i'm participating in illegal activity

On the way back down have red bull, then beer/drink of choice, then red bull and so on......the depressant in the alcahol takes the edge off the taurine/guarana/caffeine u get in red bull..... cwm12.gif

alternatively just drink vodka red bulls....and if you're certifiable there's the VRT (Vodka Redbull Tequila) cwm24.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

funny thing, we just ordered another two cases of red bull for the office. 2 bottles each of grey goose and absolut to go with them. work shoudl be fun through the holidays... cwm3.gif

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Originally posted by boa_boy:

On the way back down have red bull, then beer/drink of choice, then red bull and so on......the depressant in the alcahol takes the edge off the taurine/guarana/caffeine u get in red bull..... cwm12.gif

alternatively just drink vodka red bulls....and if you're certifiable there's the VRT (Vodka Redbull Tequila) cwm24.gif

TAURINE!!!! THATS WHAT I HEARD ABOUT! I HEARD THAT THEY MIGHT WANT TO MAKE RED BULL ILLEGEAL LIKE GHB BECAUSE OF THE TAURINE IS AN ADDICTING STIMULANT!!! THANKS FOR THE INGREDIENTS BRO!

Originally posted by divalicious:

Hey, where can one buy ephedrine? I take one Sudafed and I'm feeling NICE. cwm7.gif

divalicious, i haven't been able to find ephedrine in the tri-state area. it might be illegal in some states or have higher control restrictions. maybe if you look for a privately-owned, somewhat shady nutrition store, you can ask for it or look in the work-out, stay-awake, or weight loss sections. a very close alternative is the herb Ma Huang, usually standardized for i think 22% ephedra alkaloids? this is pretty common; can be found in any GNC or Duane Reade

Red Bull is not really made to be drank in bulk.....that immense amount of caffeine will not make you feel good nor is it good for you......between 1 and 3 should do the trick and keep you uppity but not cracked out......EIGHT...Jesus Christ....lol

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."