Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.P. Looks.... what do you think?

I went to spirit last weekend for JP B-day Its the frist time ive seen him in a very long time, at least a year,

Is it me or hes not looking to healthy, kinda bloated and drawn out.

Im affraid its starting to catch up with him ( effects of abuse/usage) is it me am i being to paranoid concerned?

My friends said they noticed the same change on new years as well.

what do you think?

I love JP, pinacle of it

sorry Dan not true at all. i know plenty of friends of tina that are overweight with a drawn out face. :woah2:

touche... lol... always trying to prove me wrong... but usually with tina benders people tend not to eat... they lose serious weight to the point where it's not healthy... they're always running around and shit... i've never heard of a tina head renting a movie, grabbing a few big mac's and having a blockbuster night... ehh who knows...

:bounce::makeout:
touche... lol... always trying to prove me wrong... but usually with tina benders people tend not to eat... they lose serious weight to the point where it's not healthy... they're always running around and shit... i've never heard of a tina head renting a movie, grabbing a few big mac's and having a blockbuster night... ehh who knows...

i know plenty of tina lovers that crave beef when there hanging with her......oh wait wrong kinda beef lol

i've never heard of a tina head renting a movie, grabbing a few big mac's and having a blockbuster night... ehh who knows...

whenever anyone quits, they substitute or 'feed' the addiction with food; whether it be cigarettes, alcohol, coke... who knows maybe even tina

whenever anyone quits, they substitute or 'feed' the addiction with food; whether it be cigarettes, alcohol, coke... who knows maybe even tina

i was refering to a current tina head, someone who substitutes food with more tina.... no one likes a quitter...

I just think he's making wayy too much $$$ and buyin wayyy too many steak dinners...thinks he's the shit so he doenst have to watch his figure...kinda like Marlon Brando...

...or maybe he does roids and doesnt lift???

he is def. not juicing! maybe everything else but not juicing! :spin:

that when they come off of it..

haha reminded me of...laugh all you want, im gonna be the one on tv lookin all buff

beefcake

BEEFCAKE!!!

I just think he's making wayy too much $$$ and buyin wayyy too many steak dinners...thinks he's the shit so he doenst have to watch his figure...kinda like Marlon Brando...

...or maybe he does roids and doesnt lift???