Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Jackson

ecks05

I don't care.....another O.J case wanna be.....so sick of hearing about this shit. Either let him loose or let him rot just shut up about him. Nothing against you ecks...:kiss2:

well Vixen, you better get ready because this is just starting. This may be bigger and last longer then OJ. Mike is a bigger star. IMO, I KNOW Mike is a freak. I KNOW he looks like he is from another universe. I don't know if he is a child molester. My gut is saying yes, but I really don't know. Only he and the little boys know... Like with OJ... Nicole's blood was in his god damn truck. THE GUY KILLED HER. With Mike, he has paid off at least one family to keep quiet about the molestation accusations. Yeah, you know what, he's guilty.

That crazy mofo is guilty as hell!

your right about that

a radio show last week said that the feds found a book in his house called "the boy". it was purchased in amsterdam and is filled with pics of naked boys.

fucking sick shit

they should hang this bastard by his nuts

He is SOOOO guilty. I mean, c'mon... he continually lies about EVERYTHING people ask him about his life... even the OBVIOUS stuff. But NOW we should believe him?? Yeah, ok.

We've known for a while that this guy needs some serious therapy. But since he's a multi-multi-billionaire, he's been allowed to roam the world free and do whatever the fuck he wants. And apparently, what he wants are 8 year old boys. :vomit: