Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT's LEGENDARY WMC PARTY

I definitely wouldn't call Danny T boring....

But someone who is? Danny Howells. (well, i hope i don't offend anyone, but his sets put me to sleep).

But I think for this conference, I can be officially called a LINEUP WHORE...

If Danny T is there with others, then I might be tempted, but Picotto, Carola, Liebling, and Vath are tempting me a little bit more.

(I assume Danny's doin a marathon set?)

Envy is called wharehouse now it is next to Space 34. And No one can touch Danny, Tiesto is about as much fun as van dyk and oakenfold, boring...

What does Danny T do that's nothing like the other DJ's? Does he spin cassette tapes? Does he spin naked? (making it impossible for anyone to actually want to "touch" him?)

Danny T's pretty good, but I have a hard time finding ANY DJ that's untouchable...

Speaking of Danny T, what is he doing these days? Where the hell is he? Does have a website that is updated? The two I know of, are either shutdown or provide his 2003 tour schedule.

Does the "untouchable" DJ ever leave Miami, NY, and Ibiza?

DJing isn't the same accross all DJs...DT has his style...he takes you on a real journey....his music is deep, sexy, tribal....he creates a great vibe...he's very communicative with the crowd ...he's very passionate...he's exremely creative...his sets are always different...man, for someone to spin marathon sets and impress every time without being repetitive....it takes a lot of imagination. HIs nickname of "the DJs' DJ" is truly well deserved. He's no other than THE reference in the house music scene.

I just saw him 2-3 weeks ago for about 11 hours at Spirit in NY....he never ceases to surprise.

The club where he used to reside most recently, Arc, had NO liquor licence and the venue was far from impressive...but who cares, DT was there...the place was always packed and until late...no motive other than DT's music...driving to NY (from DC) just for the night to catch him was always worthwhile.

Last year, "Be Yourself at Arc" (DT's night) was voted best clubnight of the year...

You have to experience a marathon set of his to understand...which is why I've never seen his name at a party like Ultra...where djs only play for a short time...it wouldn't fit DT's style at all.

What does Danny T do that's nothing like the other DJ's? Does he spin cassette tapes? Does he spin naked? (making it impossible for anyone to actually want to "touch" him?)

Danny T's pretty good, but I have a hard time finding ANY DJ that's untouchable...

Speaking of Danny T, what is he doing these days? Where the hell is he? Does have a website that is updated? The two I know of, are either shutdown or provide his 2003 tour schedule.

Does the "untouchable" DJ ever leave Miami, NY, and Ibiza?

Your fucking clueless.

every time i read this board it ceases to amaze me how many people are so deep inside DTs ass that they can't even see the light.

im not going to bash him or say that he sucks. he doesn't. but he's not this god of EDM that everyone seems to make him out to be. yea i've been to vinyl and i've been to arc, and i've seen him spint plenty of times. sometimes he's really good, but sometimes he spins shit that would put me to sleep. im not talking about one or two times, i've seen him good and bad on many nights. so please don't get this attitude like DT is untoucheable.

The club where he used to reside most recently, Arc, had NO liquor licence and the venue was far from impressive...but who cares, DT was there...the place was always packed and until late...no motive other than DT's music...driving to NY (from DC) just for the night to catch him was always worthwhile.

what arc did you go to dude? no motive other than DT's music? umm, how about drugs, did you not see the incredible amount of cracked out people in there at 6 in the morning.

so if you like him fine, but don't go on page long rants about how he's god's gift to us all.

every time i read this board it ceases to amaze me how many people are so deep inside DTs ass that they can't even see the light.

im not going to bash him or say that he sucks. he doesn't. but he's not this god of EDM that everyone seems to make him out to be. yea i've been to vinyl and i've been to arc, and i've seen him spint plenty of times. sometimes he's really good, but sometimes he spins shit that would put me to sleep. im not talking about one or two times, i've seen him good and bad on many nights. so please don't get this attitude like DT is untoucheable.

what arc did you go to dude? no motive other than DT's music? umm, how about drugs, did you not see the incredible amount of cracked out people in there at 6 in the morning.

so if you like him fine, but don't go on page long rants about how he's god's gift to us all.

If you don't get him you don't get him. He is "The Djs - DJ" Hell, Deep Dish won an award last year and said this is to Danny T, he is the reason for this and he deserves it. The DJs know who is the top in our industry he gives us somethign to strive for that when all combined no other DJ can touch. Maybe his music isn't your style, but when you get to knwo who he is and what he does and how he does it then you learn the true meaning of DT. Anyhow, much like him, I stay away from the negativity, and fact is I have heard AMAZING sets form other DJs, but no one touches the whole package and the positive energy that comes from him. But just remember those that are on top always have haters.

lol omg dude you're doing it again with all the epic language. no one touches him, cmon. few people know him outside of NYC and even fewer outside of the US.

i'll say one more thing about this and then stop. he's a good dj, yes. but for the love of god stop it with the no one can touch him and he's the dj's dj shit.

If you don't get him you don't get him. He is "The Djs - DJ" Hell, Deep Dish won an award last year and said this is to Danny T, he is the reason for this and he deserves it. The DJs know who is the top in our industry he gives us somethign to strive for that when all combined no other DJ can touch. Maybe his music isn't your style, but when you get to knwo who he is and what he does and how he does it then you learn the true meaning of DT. Anyhow, much like him, I stay away from the negativity, and fact is I have heard AMAZING sets form other DJs, but no one touches the whole package and the positive energy that comes from him. But just remember those that are on top always have haters.

Your fucking clueless.

ha ha ha ha.... that's hilarious... I sure get a kick out of DJ ass kissers...

He spins vinyl for a living, he's not saving lives.

The clueless are those unwilling to explain, but rather insult others. I think I lost a few brain cells reading your post. Try not to do it again.

:bounce::bounce::bounce: