Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I had a ...

foxylady69

... co-ed Sex Toy Party last night at my place and it was redic fun. Has anybody here ever been to one of these parties? Soooo much fun!

Usually it's just the ladies, but it was fun to watch the guys squirm and giggle when the heavy artillery was brought out. Can't wait till my roomate's pics get developed! :spin:

... co-ed Sex Toy Party last night at my place and it was redic fun. Has anybody here ever been to one of these parties? Soooo much fun!

Usually it's just the ladies, but it was fun to watch the guys squirm and giggle when the heavy artillery was brought out. Can't wait till my roomate's pics get developed! :spin:

seriously, post the pics

last month i had a sex toy grab bag, kinda like a late xmas grab bag party from work,it was funy, i stole like 5 glow in the dark penis straws they are awsome, i got a bullet which i fuckin crazy, and edible undies, nipple jewelry, a penis lighter, a vibrating bath sponge, lotion, and i think thats it, might be missing something

last month i had a sex toy grab bag, kinda like a late xmas grab bag party from work,it was funy, i stole like 5 glow in the dark penis straws they are awsome, i got a bullet which i fuckin crazy, and edible undies, nipple jewelry, a penis lighter, a vibrating bath sponge, lotion, and i think thats it, might be missing something

bullets are great.

how do you start that?

i'm thinking of those tupperwear parties were there is a rep from tupperwear...is it the same type thing? who is the rep? or do you buy a bunch of toys and have a party?

Yep, same idea as a tupperware party. My lady actually used to werk for Athena's then she started her own company. Check it out if you want...not sure where u'r @ but she's from Mass. burning desires home novelties I went to her house once, and I swear, her house is like a shrine to all things naughty. She even bought a huge white van that has "BuzzMobile" painted on it with all kinds of silly cartoons and corny sayings on it. It looked mighty sweet rolling up to my front steps last week! :laugh:

p.s. no pics yet. sorry.