Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill Review

But can someone explain to me why all these wierd old asian guys are there and not even dancing just shaking their heads like they are possesed by the Devil! very wierd

All I can say is the bad ass bitches were NO JOKE!!

bad boy bill is an ill fucking dj but too bad avalon is the pits...

it's called lots of ecstasy.... it's funny too how a lot of them wear chino's with tucked in polo shirts... mad funny to see...

it's funny too how a lot of them wear chino's with tucked in polo shirts... mad funny to see...

omg - thats too funny...

havent been to avalon in almost a year now - the last time i was there - the BO was so bad in there that i had to leave early...promised myself never to set foot in avalon again... and to think the place had so much potential...wonder why they arent doing anything about it...

what are those girls anyway ... i mean r u they part of the show? do they accompany BBB all the time or something . or do they work for avalon ???

they work for avalon, you can see them there every weekend

and a question for ijiveu, what would you like "them" to do about the people that want to come and party there?

would a strict door policy be an answer? what do you think would make another type of crowd come there?

the place bring some of the top djs in the world every week, but some people chose to go to other places for some reason

i'm happy i get to see people like bbb, felix, dj dan, marco v, liebing, mills, and many more, and i really don't care if someone next to me smells, i just walk away

if you don't like the crowd, dress up, bring a ton of friends, and the bad crowd will be left outside, but don't kill the place for trying to pay the bills

:type:

they work for avalon, you can see them there every weekend

and a question for ijiveu, what would you like "them" to do about the people that want to come and party there?

would a strict door policy be an answer? what do you think would make another type of crowd come there?

the place bring some of the top djs in the world every week, but some people chose to go to other places for some reason

i'm happy i get to see people like bbb, felix, dj dan, marco v, liebing, mills, and many more, and i really don't care if someone next to me smells, i just walk away

if you don't like the crowd, dress up, bring a ton of friends, and the bad crowd will be left outside, but don't kill the place for trying to pay the bills

:type:

I used to like that place alot. The first few times i went were alot of fun. But that was like over a year ago. Things started changing. I just stopped having fun, even when the music was good and i was with my friends.

Did they fix the system, I haven't been there since last spring and it was horrible.

It was one of the worst nights I have ever had since I started going out. $30 cover was absurd. Unless they have a big name DJ lined up to spin, I will never set foot in that place again. :mad::gang::mad::gang:

R.I.P. Limelight

Next time use a guest list, I think you would of saved $5 for BBB since he demands alot.

Not any real reviews, I was going to go but wound up helping some friends out all day Sunday at a dance competition.

Next time use a guest list, I think you would of saved $5 for BBB since he demands alot.

Not any real reviews, I was going to go but wound up helping some friends out all day Sunday at a dance competition.

dude... dont go saying bad boy bill demands a lot of money.... he spins at raves that cost 30 bucks and splits the cover with 20-30 other dj's... avalon is 30 bucks every night, unless it's someone like cox or tiesto than it's like 35-40..

the $5 would have made no difference. The music was more like noise and the vibe was out to lunch. but what are you going to do? Michael Alig ruined it for everyone.

THANKS MIKE!!

I heard Bad boy bill once. He was ok but wasn't anything spectacular. The records seemed regular like something dj dan or anyone else could play. The dancers were hot but in the middle of all these asian men shaking there heads groping them I think I'll pass.

:half:

Bad Boy Bill doesn't split doors at raves anymore. He's consistently ranked with some of the best dj's in the world, I think somewhere in the 30's, and costs Avalon about $20,000 a night. How much do you think they should charge?

Very true, infact no big name dj's split doors anymore, that shit ended a long time ago.

DJ's demand appearance fee's, and get paid wether a crowd shows up or not.

the $5 would have made no difference. The music was more like noise and the vibe was out to lunch. but what are you going to do? Michael Alig ruined it for everyone.

THANKS MIKE!!

does michael alig have anything to do with the space???

and i didnt know anything about the door fees and bad boy bill.... but i guess that comes with the territory of breaking the top 50 dj's...

It was one of the worst nights I have ever had since I started going out. $30 cover was absurd. Unless they have a big name DJ lined up to spin, I will never set foot in that place again. :mad::gang::mad::gang:

R.I.P. Limelight

sure, you can take that 30, go to crobar and listen to dj boris bang out a sick set

by the way, that big name dj will be there on the 19th

:)

does michael alig have anything to do with the space???

and i didnt know anything about the door fees and bad boy bill.... but i guess that comes with the territory of breaking the top 50 dj's...

Michael has nothing to do with anything now adays aside from protecting his asshole from being violated. What I mean is that he killed Angel which led to the downfall of Limelight. He ruined it for everyone. And now we have avalon. The memories of Limelight will never fade for me. I guess I was hoping avalon was going to pick up where Limelight left off. Instead, what they have done is a disgrace to Limelight's name... If Peter Gatian were dead, ho would be rolling in his grave... and I don't mean a good roll either lol

Michael has nothing to do with anything now adays aside from protecting his asshole from being violated. What I mean is that he killed Angel which led to the downfall of Limelight. He ruined it for everyone. And now we have avalon. The memories of Limelight will never fade for me. I guess I was hoping avalon was going to pick up where Limelight left off. Instead, what they have done is a disgrace to Limelight's name... If Peter Gatian were dead, ho would be rolling in his grave... and I don't mean a good roll either lol

dude, move on, it's not the limelight anymore, and you're not 18 any longer

you have your memories, so stop bitching that life moves on