Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you are the Jets....

pookie23

Yes, would be tempting considering you could re-unite the Marshall connenction and have Santana in the slot. Also losing Lamont will force the them to throw more next year.

Having said that, the JETS have trouble generating a pass rush w/o J. Abe in there. When he is healthy (big if), he can completely dominant. If they can upgrade their secondary, I think this D has a chance to be special.

-G.G

IM sure the NY media willd be licking their chops if Randy Moss comes to NY,

Over under on him before he gets into trouble will be the 2nd week of training camp.

Other than that it makes sense for both teams J Abe is a beast of a pass rusher that will help out that pathetic defense , THe remaing JEt d-line is good enough with out him

Even though Chad and Randy only played one full yr together it was a lethal combo he had like shit load of tds that yr.

1997marshallduo.jpg

yeah chad has the arm strength to take advantage of randy's style oh wait no he doesn't. Baltimore would be a good pick also surtain wants out of miami maybe him plus some picks and he goes to there.

funny no one talked about Chad's arm when he was thowing 70 yard bombs to Moss back in college...

funny no one talked about Chad's arm when he was thowing 70 yard bombs to Moss back in college...

thats because he wasn't. He was throwing 10 yard outs that moss turned into 70 yard touchdowns. Believe me he was not throwing deep bombs against any good teams. Maybe against the bad teams marshall plays he would loft some balls 30+ yards down field and let moss jump and get them, but i am sure me and you could do that.

thats because he wasn't. He was throwing 10 yard outs that moss turned into 70 yard touchdowns. Believe me he was not throwing deep bombs against any good teams. Maybe against the bad teams marshall plays he would loft some balls 30+ yards down field and let moss jump and get them, but i am sure me and you could do that.

He sure was throwing bombs to him...seen it with my own eyes man. Even if Chad thows 40 yards downfield in the NFL, Moss will still out jump anyone. Would definitely be a great move for the Jets.

He threw a perfect 50 yard strike to Santana Moss in San Diego a few weeks ago. He's no John Elway but he's not Bernie Williams either...

i would rank him in the bottom 5 QBs in terms of bomb throwing. We know he has little arm strength but that is only for throwing deep outs, kind of like a fastball. I am sure most of us could throw a football 40 yards even lolahotass.

1. he was throwing at least +50 yds in the air in college - i saw videotape. what he has trouble doing is throwing the +15yd out patterns.

2. who better to catch the "lob" balls than randy moss???

having said that, i'm still worried about r.moss and the circus in ny. we would probably be better off:

-keeping j. abe

-drafting a te

-going after d. mason in fa

g.g

I would not trade J. abraham and a 1st rd pick for Moss. Maybe J. Abraham and a second rd pick

Jets need a fieldgoal kicker. I believe the New England Fg kicker is a free agent.

Darb, that will be the best pick up ever, too bad NE is going to franchise him if they don't resighn long term.

I would be doing kartwheels for weeks if we got AV