Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fears and phobias, anyone have any?

I'm sitting here hating this condescending asshole who came for surgery about 5 months ago and wigged out in the pre-op so he had to be transferred to a hospital to make sure he was ok. Turned out he was fine, just had a fear of the surgery, which is completely understandable....i'd be more sympathetic towards him if he wasn't such a dickhead. Anyway he's back today and he's being his usual dicky self (meanwhile there are these old people here, 80's and 90's, who are dealing with it much better). He got me to thinking if i'd behave this way if i were in his shoes and then that led me to think about whether or not i have any fears.....i really can't think of any except the usual minor ones like fear of heights and spiders...i want to know if anyone has a fear or phobia that really really affects their life??? And does this fear affect the way you treat others???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my biggest fear is fear of Death.

Phobias... hmm, not really... except for when people scratch their nails on a chalkboard.. and I don't even know if this might be considered a phobia...

think that's it...

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by back2basics:

Yeh i have a fear of heights, confronted it doing a bungie jump... didn't work. I am going to try and do a charity parachute jump at some point, see if that works smile.gif

But the main one is wasps, i have a serious uncontrolable fear of wasps.. i just have to here buzzing. cwm36.gif

do you mean what they consider a wasp in England or those horrible black shiny stinger things??? those things are nasty and i got stung by one in college, hurt like a bitch!!!

------------------

Originally posted by uknjx2:

do you mean what they consider a wasp in England or those horrible black shiny stinger things??? those things are nasty and i got stung by one in college, hurt like a bitch!!!

Dont tell me it hurt! That makes it worse. Mainly the yellow striped veriety.. but my fear does not disriminate.. anything that goes buzzzzzzz zzz.

I really should go and see if i am allergic to them, i think that would help. I think it stemes back to my dad digging up a wasps nest and getting badly stung.

Originally posted by divalicious:

I have a fear that I'm going to die if I don't get some soon, and it's making me crochety!

cwm6.gifcwm37.gif

hey, i may as well be dead at this point if that's the case. i don't think anyone's died from being too horny (yet)!!!

------------------

grates . . . rob has made me develop a specific fear of the one outside Twilo - everytime we get to that point on line, he *has* to mention that we're standing on top of it, and hopes we don't fall thru it.

biggrin.gif guys.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

damn double posts . . . lets see . . . i also have a fear of twinkies . . cause when i was fat when i was little i used to eat them. now i see them and they make me sick. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 11-28-2000).]

Originally posted by bungee:

OKaaayyyy...just can't resist..you crack me up with your 'I am horny'..'I chase after young boys' comments...LOL

NO, NO, you've got it all wrong...INITIALLY they chase after me, then when i tell them how old i am they start running really fast so that's when i put my sneaks on and start chasing!!! I never seem to catch them, though frown.gif

------------------

loneliness. that's my fear. one day everyone will be gone and ill be all by myself. and im always worried something bad will happen to someone i care sbout. and spiders. how i hate those goddamn things. and falling down stairs. ( espicially the subway stairs )

cwm6.gif

------------------

" Life is like a melody, only the lyrics are messed up"