Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Darkvixen

luztidara

LOL....hey you. OMG...Sat was crazy....

I'm still not completely set on how to close out open tabs so I had to keep having one of the other girls help me, then at the end of the night I charged the wrong table on the wrong card. :doh:

I had one guy damn near kill me by tripping me on accident, got my laces of my corset stuck in some guy's jacket, and had one of my carafes spill on me when I was trying to make my way through the dance floor to a table. :mad3:

So neddless to say it was an.....ummm.....interesting nite. Working this Thur-Sat, so we'll see if this weekend is any better. Thanks for asking, lol. :kiss2:

First off...check your fucking SN to the left....

Second...why do you only come at me with this shit when everyone calls it lalate....

Third.....kiss my sweet ass LOSER boy. :biggrin:

First, sn are lowercase

Second, only about 3 people get it wrong.

Third, gladly :D

Fifth, Im bad at counting.

Whateva

lalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalate

lalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalate

lalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalatelalate