Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Club/Lounge for this Fri/Sat

djdoza

I'm coming to LV this weekend with my girlfriend and a few other people. I'd like to head to a nice lounge one night and then a club the other night. Looking for mostly house music but wouldn't have a problem with hip-hop. I wasn't crazy about rain the last time i was out there. Way too crowded and I wasn't really crazy about the people. I think I might end up there this Saturday because everyone else wants to go and hasn't been. Can anyone recommend a better place? I don't need flame bursts while i dance. Just looking for good music and a good scene (and hopefully a way to get on a list or something so we aren't waiting in line forever). Thanks

First, Welcome to cp.

Second, Drais is an upscale lounge that plays house music. Good scene, good people. I work there but I don't have a way to get you in. I suggest getting there early around 2am and you should get in fine. Tangerine and Light are good choices as well. Good luck.

Oops...forgot to mention Ice. Def check out Ice.

thanks for the welcomes and the advice. :)

i had planned on hitting drais later on in the night, so i'm glad it got recommended. i actually have dinner reservations for mix on friday night. does it turn from a restaurant to a lounge at some point? if it does, i might just stick around there.