Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all my co-workers on Wall Street

fou

I cant believe what i am looking at. never have i seen such distructions, the amount of money I have lost is almost crazy. Of course not mine, but none the less not good. Blood in the streets.

Toast to all of you tonight I am getting wasted. cwm44.gif

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

I'm with you on that my friend...however, in my case I'm the one getting beat down...every stock that I bought in March has lost me a TON...CMGI, JDSU, etc....ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

It's all Gore's fault now...I voted for him, and now I want to beat his ass!! cwm21.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

www.playj.com

AIM - E123NYC

Al Hore is just part of the problem, 7 rate hikes is the main reason. the coast of money has moved up so much the markets broken down. also the leader of the past are f--ing us(intc,dell,wcom) the market lacks leadership. anyway we're in it together.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

hey Dave where are you going to get a drink??

I'm in WFC and was thinkin' I need a drink or two...

cwm4.gif

Not sure yet, but taking suggestions, thinking Izzy bar some good Trance dj's there tonight.

------------------

sup, kids -

What are you guys talkin about? My portfolio's been doing great these past few months!!!

Drinks at Izzy Bar tonight are on me!!!

PEACE,

NFK

Inside Trader... Oops, I Didn't Mean To Say That!

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Seriously, I've never seen such a fucked up market. I'm crushing every client I have. I'm heavy in optical companies, fiber companies, data storage...etc. Basically all the sectors that are taking the biggest shalacking.

Every day red, red, red. aaaaarrrgghhh!

Even though the market is without leaders Dell, Intc etc.. and there have been 7 rate hikes, the real issue facing the market right now is (obviously) the election, and the potentiality of a slowing economy. Durable Goods #'s hit this morning and they sucked! from 5.5% in the 2nd 1/4 to 2.7% in the 3rd 1/4. If the economy slows then corporate profits suck, if corporate profits suck, then the market sucks.

When the HELL will this shit end?

I'm gonna go blaze.....

Tenupa

cwm7.gif

------------------

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--einstein

If you liked it last week it looks even better today.

DAMN... 15 7/8 a share?? LU hasn't been that low in a looooong time... good grief, maybe I should wait another week. DELL is at a 52-week low... maybe I should buy some of that, too. cwm24.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Wow ... didn't realize there were so many Wall Streeters here. I thought I was the only professional/club kid/crackhead on the board.

This market will remain in trouble until we have a sense as to how much the economy will slow down next year AND a sense of how much bad credit is stuck on the banks balance sheets. A lot of shitty companies got easy money the past couple of years, and the chickens are coming home to roost. This is nothing more than the bursting of a good old-fashioned bubble - perhaps the greatest investment bubble of all time. When you've got no inflation/pricing power, you can only make money by selling more volumes. And now the economy is slowing thanks to the Fed, oil, and the strong $.

I still wouldn't touch the NASDAQ ... see you at 2200.

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God my ex forced me to sell all of my savings before this dip! Ahhh being poor is so much easier! Guess it had to be done sooner or later. I've been holding some things for a few years and the capital gains tax is going to be ugly...i.e. - I have CSCO at $7.00 and I was selling in the upper 60's. Might as well make sure those taxes hit while I still have to file jointly!!!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by roby:

Wow ... didn't realize there were so many Wall Streeters here. I thought I was the only professional/club kid/crackhead on the board.

This market will remain in trouble until we have a sense as to how much the economy will slow down next year AND a sense of how much bad credit is stuck on the banks balance sheets. A lot of shitty companies got easy money the past couple of years, and the chickens are coming home to roost. This is nothing more than the bursting of a good old-fashioned bubble - perhaps the greatest investment bubble of all time. When you've got no inflation/pricing power, you can only make money by selling more volumes. And now the economy is slowing thanks to the Fed, oil, and the strong $.

I still wouldn't touch the NASDAQ ... see you at 2200.

Roby are you talking see you in the year 2200 when the NASDAQ will bounce back?!?!

cwm4.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r