Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT THE ELECTION ANYMORE???

JUST WANTED TO KNOW CAUSE I THINK THIS SHIT IS GETTING PLAYED OUT NOW. I MEAN WE SEND A MAN TO THE MOON AND WE CANT VOTE RRIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK. AND PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT KIDS SMOKING TREES, GO FIGURE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

fuck the election. It's all a sham any way--- look at George W. Bush...

Bush Junior to Bush Senior at the age of 50+ "wa wa wa... daddy they're picking on me, can you make them stop?"

"Al Gore thinks Social Security is some kinda Government program or something."

basically wins the election, supposedly, then tries every trick in the book to make sure he gets to keep that 'win' -----what's he so afraid of... if he won, he won.... unless he's hiding something, like a conspiracy.

Yo---we don't need to hear about the shit on the news anymore though.... just give us the verdict at the end.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

I'm sure a lot more people will care about the election if Gore manages to steal it and everyone making more than 45 G's per year gets taxed as being "rich," as is part of his proposed tax plan to fund universal health care...

We could end up getting taxed more than 10% more than what we are now, with that money being redistributed to the beggers outside the factory who probably go home, shower up at their Park Ave loft, and then hit up Spa after a profitable night of begging and collecting the welfare check that my hard earned money provides them...

I'm sorry, but 45 G's, or even 65 for that matter doesn't constitute rich in the metro area...

Sorry, just had to speak my mind...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Thurs Nov. 30nd - Plush, LI

Fri Dec. 1st - Cream, NYC

Sat Dec. 2nd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Gore lost, and now he's trying every trick in the book to overturn that loss. Bush & co. are trying no tricks, simply defending a result that has been affirmed, reaffirmed, confirmed, and reconfirmed. 3 weeks later, Gore has gotten every bit of assistance possible, help from courts, help from canvassing boards, help from politicians...the only thing he hasn't gotten at any point from November 7th until this very moment is more votes in Florida than Bush. Which means...surprise he lost! Get over it, you got anopther chance in 4 years. If Bush is as bad as he is made out to be, then let him prove it and vote aainst him in 2004.

That is all.

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

I still believe they should just both be shot and we should have a new election, or keep Clinton in office. So what if he can't tell the difference between a cigar and a d***! At least the economy is still doing well.

Who the fuck cares who is president at this point... They're acting like little fuckin' 8 year olds anyway.

I Win!

No you don't!

Yes I do!

No you don't!

cwm10.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

I still believe they should just both be shot and we should have a new election, or keep Clinton in office. So what if he can't tell the difference between a cigar and a d***! At least the economy is still doing well.

Who the fuck cares who is president at this point... They're acting like little fuckin' 8 year olds anyway.

I Win!

No you don't!

Yes I do!

No you don't!

cwm10.gifcwm23.gif

well put, i think we should take a national vote with a yes or no answer, do we want clinton to remain president, i say YES, and lets get the market back to where it was before this childish election

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by russ reign:

I'm sure a lot more people will care about the election if Gore manages to steal it and everyone making more than 45 G's per year gets taxed as being "rich," as is part of his proposed tax plan to fund universal health care...

We could end up getting taxed more than 10% more than what we are now, with that money being redistributed to the beggers outside the factory who probably go home, shower up at their Park Ave loft, and then hit up Spa after a profitable night of begging and collecting the welfare check that my hard earned money provides them...

I'm sorry, but 45 G's, or even 65 for that matter doesn't constitute rich in the metro area...

Sorry, just had to speak my mind...

i gotta disagree there russ

bush's plan supports tax cuts for the richest people in the country. if your not making 300k + he's not helping you. and his plans for social security money and prescription drugs are ridiculous. putting the money in the stock market?? do we really need him lifting price regulations on prescription drugs and driving pricees throught the roof?

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

It's not so much that I care about the election anymore... 'cause I don't. What I'm more interested in is what our country will do in the next four years to improve our election process. Bush won in the electoral college, whereas Gore won the popular vote.... Now I don't know about you, but I thought that the PEOPLE had the right to choose the president. Our electoral college has evidently failed!

------------------

JOEY D

Well technically one person in the elctorial college (or several for that matter) could get a stick up their butt and vote for the popular candidate versus the one that the electorial college voted for, but that has only happened once in 200 years and it wasen't enough to swing the vote the other way.... cwm10.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

well put, i think we should take a national vote with a yes or no answer, do we want clinton to remain president, i say YES, and lets get the market back to where it was before this childish election

SO well said... The suspense was good on election night, but after that it got pretty damn old!

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

I still want to see Gore in office, and the only way he can get there is for this fiasco to last another 3 weeks. Till then I don't want to hear Bush talk about transtion teams or anything like that. His brother obviously messed up the Florida vote and over 10,000 votes have not even been counted. Count those votes and if Bush is still ahead, then so be it, but till then let Slick Willie continue to do his thing. I'm sure he wouldn't mind another 4 years, which is how long this will take to get resolved!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif