ONE NIGHT ONLY: Tiesto @ Crobar, Wed 2/23

UNDISPUTED #1 DJ IN THE WORLD

TIËSTO

ONE NIGHT ONLY - Wednesday, February 23

crobar - 530 West 28th Street

Doors open at 9pm

18 to party 21 to drink - Fashionable Attire

www.crobar.com

For one night only on Wednesday, February 23, crobar New York (530 West 28th Street) presents the Undisputed #1 DJ in the world TIËSTO with a special 18 and over party. Highly regarded by both DJ Magazine and ultra-loyal fans all over the world, DJ Tiësto, due in part to his legendary six-hour, energetic live sets, has been elevated to mythical status as one of the world's foremost trance DJs. At crobar, TIËSTO celebrates the release of his in-concert 2 DVD set - a state of the art visual experience documenting Tiësto's recent stadium concerts.

Click below for $30 advance tickets.

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=11498&ref=cp

Has anyone seen the tiesto dvds? if so are they worth buying just give some details on it thanks

the tiesto in concert dvd is awesome definitely would recommend buying it. as far as another day at the office, it's okay but i would wait until his new dvd comes out.

It wouldc be nice if he spun a 6 hour set that night but were lucky if we get 4 hours.

the tiesto in concert dvd is awesome definitely would recommend buying it. as far as another day at the office, it's okay but i would wait until his new dvd comes out.

It wouldc be nice if he spun a 6 hour set that night but were lucky if we get 4 hours.

You're lucky if you get more than 2 hours.

:bounce:

Warming up the decks to Tiesto is our own local Serge Devant

Serge Devant Website

Doors open 9pm

In consideration to the fact that this is in a Wednesday night, Tiesto is scheduled to get on real early. Probably around 11pm....

For advance tickets info. please call 212 -971-9595

Tickets can be also purchased through the following link:

Advanced Ticket Link

:hat:

cant be that early

anyone know the actual set times

and wut time does the place close?

This information comes streight from the club and the promoters. The set will start early....and as I said around 11pm...

It is a Wednsday night, and the club/promoters know it.

If you have any more question email, or PM me. :)

:bounce:

I work Wednesday night until 4am most likely, getting to Crobar around 5am. Would it still even be worth it to go? Shit, since it's a weekday, they might close out earlier....

unless you are getting comped or havign some guy pay for you i'd stay away... let's say best case scenario he spins a 5 hour set... and lets say these people are wrong and he goes on at 12.... that's 12-5am... by the time you get out of work and get in to crobar, it's gonna be 4:30... you'll see half hour of tiesto... he's the man and all but it just aint worth it...

plus you have to take into account these people are probably right... he'll start at 11.. spin a 5 hour set and end at 4..

He's overrated anyway

how is he over rated? 37 songs to reach #1 on billboard dance charts, 6 cd's to sell over 1 million copies around the world. Been voted the #1 dj by fans around the world the last 2 years, 2 days before he spins in crobar he is spinning in scotland than jumping on a plane to spin at avalon on tuesday than after crobar he is going to spin in germany on friday.