Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

nyloveny

Is it good to work out two times in a day? I work out in the morning and then at night..I usually do ten minute warm up- then weights - the 20 minutes of cardio.. @ night i'll do my legs @ morning abs- . I'm trying to gain tone and loose a little weight.

muscles dont grow in the gym, make sure your getting plenty of Rest to let them adapt to the workouts. Workingo ut twice a day is fine as long as your taking care of yourself properly.

P.s It would be nice to be a professional athelete and just train and eat all day

I think most people underestimate the value of recouperation. In all honesty I think only people at that are anabolically assisted can gain any sort of benefit from doing double sessions (weight training in the am and pm), otherwise I think it's overtraining and you're not affording your body enough recovery time.

Is it good to work out two times in a day? I work out in the morning and then at night..I usually do ten minute warm up- then weights - the 20 minutes of cardio.. @ night i'll do my legs @ morning abs- . I'm trying to gain tone and loose a little weight.

I would work out once a day and try to rest more. This way your muscles will recoup better and overtime you'll be able to increase the intensity of your workouts... working out too much will lessen or just stop your muscle growth.