Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever done someone ...

nomembername

what's a statistical impossibility? not having ever slept with someone with the same eye color?

it´s called sarcasm

the fact that there are only a few major ones makes it very very very very very very very very likely you already slept with someone the same eye color as you. hence when i say "statistical impossibility" its teh funneh if you´re smart. but hey you learned a new word, that should count for something!

it´s called sarcasm

the fact that there are only a few major ones makes it very very very very very very very very likely you already slept with someone the same eye color as you. hence when i say "statistical impossibility" its teh funneh if you´re smart. but hey you learned a new word, that should count for something!

yawn in case you didnt notice i used your term without quoting therefore i already knew the word(s) :finger:

then why do you ask, i quote: "what's a statistical impossibility?"... hu??

busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtfe i was asking why you think its statistically impossible not to have slept with someone of the same eye color not what the term itself meant :rolleyes: now run along go get a life....

<----grabs popcorn

already over old man, she obviously doesn´t want to play. maybe she just doesn´t get it either. someone wants to step up to the plate and continue? just pretend you´re her. i know that would require lowering your IQ but i think some here would be able to do it no problem... linabina for example...... she studies psychology right ;)

already over old man, she obviously doesn´t want to play. maybe she just doesn´t get it either. someone wants to step up to the plate and continue? just pretend you´re her. i know that would require lowering your IQ but i think some here would be able to do it no problem... linabina for example...... she studies psychology right ;)

i'm not gonna play because its not about whos smarter, its more about u being so arrogant and narrow minded that u can't admit possibly being WRONG

me being "wrong"?

lol?

i intentionally misinterpreted your posts to pick a fight (->thats what i meant with "play"). did that really go so over your head?

this is getting boring since i have to explain every joke to you, you´re no fun :ghey: