Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye 94.9 Zeta....

xxgrooveericxx

since I drive only once a week, that's when I listened to zeta...I don't care about ratings, format or whatever...as far as rock goes, zeta was a local tradition...now it's gone...woohoo...who stands up and says fuck this!!! anyone? one more proff that radio does not belong to the listeners anymore...at least here in south florida, the whole tradition of listening to the radio in search of the next big thing is kaput! the music industry in general is going through a very sad and forgettable period, there's no real radio artists anymore and mtv doesn't really play music that much either...so...I don't where the fuck I'm going to get new music from...I mean, I know where I'm going to get mine...but, where are you gonna get yours? we need a good alternative radio station, enough of taking us for booty-shaking-reggaetoners...stupid programmers and a&rs...take your sucky ass seudo-artists and throw them inside an erupting volcano and stop distorting the taste and ears of our youth...stupid ingnorant bastards!

Zeta Doesn't Rock!!! :splat:

I can listen to UM's station 90.5 FM for kicks - but it aint the same.

What station could I tune into and hear Violent Femmes and Godsmack

in the same hour???

None of the those, I can tell you that right now! :chop:

and nine inch nails and fucking toad the wet sprocket and fucking talking heads and fucking rollins band and butthole surfers motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!aha...aha...aha...you tell them! :smoke:

And don't forget STP & Pearl Jam. CLEAR CHANNEL SUCKS! :vomit2:

Now I have nothing to listen. Maybe just Zol 95 in the morning to listen to Elba la fumadora. Hey by the way, what sa matter with the timbeque under the guayaba tree? Howard Johnson.

Now I'm going to miss listening to Linkin Park, Puddle of Mud, etc.

:rock:

And 93.1 is out of the question. They play the same shit every hour on the hour. It's become another Power 96. I guess we can only trust our cd like one of the above poster said.

And don't forget STP & Pearl Jam. CLEAR CHANNEL SUCKS! :vomit2:

Now I have nothing to listen. Maybe just Zol 95 in the morning to listen to Elba la fumadora. Hey by the way, what sa matter with the timbeque under the guayaba tree? Howard Johnson.

Now I'm going to miss listening to Linkin Park, Puddle of Mud, etc.

:rock:

And 93.1 is out of the question. They play the same shit every hour on the hour. It's become another Power 96. I guess we can only trust our cd like one of the above poster said.

che , vos a mi me debes conoser entonces :confused: porque llo me llamo ....

JIMMY CHURRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• 2 weeks later...

Im not a fan of rock but I loved Lex and Terry. They fucking owned. I loved the call to the phone sex hotline. Anyway I hate fucking spanish. They fucking come to our country by the fucking boatload and take over our radio stations. Send um back to fucking cuba. "OO LA DA GASOLINA LA DE DA GASOLINA" Learn fucking english.

GG K THX OwNeD Spic shit NO RM.

since I drive only once a week, that's when I listened to zeta...I don't care about ratings, format or whatever...as far as rock goes, zeta was a local tradition...now it's gone...woohoo...who stands up and says fuck this!!! anyone? one more proff that radio does not belong to the listeners anymore...at least here in south florida, the whole tradition of listening to the radio in search of the next big thing is kaput! the music industry in general is going through a very sad and forgettable period, there's no real radio artists anymore and mtv doesn't really play music that much either...so...I don't where the fuck I'm going to get new music from...I mean, I know where I'm going to get mine...but, where are you gonna get yours? we need a good alternative radio station, enough of taking us for booty-shaking-reggaetoners...stupid programmers and a&rs...take your sucky ass seudo-artists and throw them inside an erupting volcano and stop distorting the taste and ears of our youth...stupid ingnorant bastards!

Zeta Doesn't Rock!!! :splat:

can i get an amen!!!

AMEN!!!!

i loved Zeta, now it's gone bye bye???

Fuck them people!!!! :ghey:

Im not a fan of rock but I loved Lex and Terry. They fucking owned. I loved the call to the phone sex hotline. Anyway I hate fucking spanish. They fucking come to our country by the fucking boatload and take over our radio stations. Send um back to fucking cuba. "OO LA DA GASOLINA LA DE DA GASOLINA" Learn fucking english.

....ever try decaf ? ...

shut the fuck up stupid ignorant son of a bitch...you loved to call the sex hotline? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you are a biggot and a fag! (yes, you are) :)