Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music sucked in Studio 4 last night

4 is overpriced and overrated

I wouldn't say overpriced, it's free for girls and $15 for men that's great if you ask me lol...Drinks are like $8 so that's reasonable, I'm used to paying anywhere from $10-16 for a drink...

So back to my point music sucked, was it really Richie who played last nite? and what happened to the good hip/hop, reggae the other DJ used to play.?

I take 2 week break from the place go back there and no vibe, place wasn't as packed as usual where all the guys in studio 9 for the girls gone wild ?? I dunno.

I wouldn't say overpriced, it's free for girls and $15 for men that's great if you ask me lol...Drinks are like $8 so that's reasonable, I'm used to paying anywhere from $10-16 for a drink...

So back to my point music sucked, was it really Richie who played last nite? and what happened to the good hip/hop, reggae the other DJ used to play.?

I take 2 week break from the place go back there and no vibe, place wasn't as packed as usual where all the guys in studio 9 for the girls gone wild ?? I dunno.

Yes it was really Richie, and the opening dj was the same guy too.

What didn't you like about the music..... anyone can just post it sucks, elaborate...

Yes it was really Richie, and the opening dj was the same guy too.

What didn't you like about the music..... anyone can just post it sucks, elaborate...

What you want track list of songs I wished he played?

I didn't feel any vibe and music was crap, so like you said anyone can post and say music sucked so that's what I am saying. My opinion and Im not forcing it on anyone...

But to make you feel better he's still my favorite New Jersey DJ, does that help? am I still allowed to go back to studio 4 even though I said Richie sucked? you fucken guys really need to let it go. Everytime someone doesn't kiss your ass and all the promoters who work there, you guys get all ofensive and start jumping at people saying we have hidden agendas etc...let people say what they wanna say..I DID NOT LIKE THE MUSIC

What you want track list of songs I wished he played?

I didn't feel any vibe and music was crap, so like you said anyone can post and say music sucked so that's what I am saying. My opinion and Im not forcing it on anyone...

But to make you feel better he's still my favorite New Jersey DJ, does that help? am I still allowed to go back to studio 4 even though I said Richie sucked? you fucken guys really need to let it go. Everytime someone doesn't kiss your ass and all the promoters who work there, you guys get all ofensive and start jumping at people saying we have hidden agendas etc...let people say what they wanna say..I DID NOT LIKE THE MUSIC

newbie, no need to be such a drama queen. I asked you a legit question and you answered it like a little kid... Most girls don't bitch about vocal sets so thats why I posed the ???

if you want cp drama, you won't have to twist my arm... chill the fuck out

newbie, no need to be such a drama queen. I asked you a legit question and you answered it like a little kid... Most girls don't bitch about vocal sets so thats why I posed the ???

if you want cp drama, you won't have to twist my arm... chill the fuck out

Well I'm not most girls and I didn't like the music so you can bring the drama cuz I'll say it again that music sucked..I wish I was more specific but cuz of the music everyone was wasted, my group of friends...and everyone told me the same thing music was blah and even the few sober people who went there first time were not impressed with the place. I remember this place being packed I guess people are choosing to go somewhere else now, go figure.

Well I'm not most girls and I didn't like the music so you can bring the drama cuz I'll say it again that music sucked..I wish I was more specific but cuz of the music everyone was wasted, my group of friends...and everyone told me the same thing music was blah and even the few sober people who went there first time were not impressed with the place. I remember this place being packed I guess people are choosing to go somewhere else now, go figure.

Siiiiiiick

yeah you live in a real shit hole dickhead

im like 2 min away from morristown it probably takes you half an hour to get to any highway am i right/?

No, not really biatch. I lived on the borderline of landing and hopatcong.

Less then 5 mins from 80,46,10.

I don't live there anymore.

Have fun hanging out at TGIF's on thurs night loser