Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spring Training!!

Codica3

I'm psyched for the season to start...taking off for the Mets home opener, plus I'm getting tix for their next two night games to make sure I catch Pedro's first game

I'm also thinking about picking up one of their 6 games package they are offering which are against all good teams including one Mets/Yankees game

Can't wait to see David Wright this year...have a feeling he's going to be my favorite player!

I'm psyched for the season to start...taking off for the Mets home opener, plus I'm getting tix for their next two night games to make sure I catch Pedro's first game

I'm also thinking about picking up one of their 6 games package they are offering which are against all good teams including one Mets/Yankees game

Can't wait to see David Wright this year...have a feeling he's going to be my favorite player!

werrrrddddd

The six game package sounds like a great idea. I hope they stick to their rebuilding speed/defense/pitching/youth plan. They should be competetive for years.