Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a GREAT Tattoo artist!!

Mine is MIA! I need to find someone that is great with free hand and color!

Any suggestions????

http://www.jinxproof.com/

I got my done over 5 years ago so not sure if the guy still works there, his name is Jason. He actually drew my tattoo on a piece of paper then once I approved it he tattooed that shit in and boy did it hurt. But he was really good and my tattoo has all crazy colors and to this day I love it.

Good luck!

Mine is MIA! I need to find someone that is great with free hand and color!

Any suggestions????

Star light has good artists, Mario Bath is an award winning artist and the guy who did one of mine is richie he was real good as well - there is one in paterson one in paramus and one in belleville - the guy richie works at the one in belleville - you can look them up on the net as well just google star light tattoo and nj and you should find them - good luck -

The only place I would trust out here is Ron & Dave's on Victory Blvd. in Staten Island. Dave has done some great work for me and a couple of my boys. He is the only one I know that could get good bright colors on my black ass. All the work he did for me was free hand and all came out perfect.

If you need more info just pm me and I will hook it up.

Madness

paul booth and last rites in NYC.... waited 4 months for an appointment... but worth the wait and the huge pricetag... i was nervous at first because he doesn't trace or use outines... and he's kind of creepy with all that death metal type shit... but he turned out to be really cool

paul booth and last rites in NYC.... waited 4 months for an appointment... but worth the wait and the huge pricetag... i was nervous at first because he doesn't trace or use outines... and he's kind of creepy with all that death metal type shit... but he turned out to be really cool

booth is actually like a world reknowned artist.....

pete and cubo's i think in brooklynn....

shotsie's on 23

and of course...my good friend and DJ Shawn Ink.....kid has mad talent in both fields.

silk city is pretty good in hawthorne...its the guy bill that owns pleasurable piercings.

Adrenaline in Brick, NJ is REALLY good...or so i hear...

also there is a place on chambersbridge blvd in brick, next to the vet place and i think across from the elementary school, they have a young guy that works there who does excellent free-hand work...a friend of mine had a raver-fairy done and it came out really good...

I recommend Tommy Silva over in Haledon, NJ. His place is called Ground Zero Studios I believe. He's a real good artist and a heck of a nice guy.

GROUND ZERO IS THE SHIT...

i recommend PAULA HIGGINS... amazing work and all my friends go to her

tell her shane sent ya :)

Adrenaline in Brick, NJ is REALLY good...or so i hear...

also there is a place on chambersbridge blvd in brick, next to the vet place and i think across from the elementary school, they have a young guy that works there who does excellent free-hand work...a friend of mine had a raver-fairy done and it came out really good...

ADRENALINE is really good.