Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hairy Latin Ladiez

lamontwhite

Now Valentines day is a busy time of the year for Lamont. And since Lamont had 3 days to work it Lamont was extra busy. Lamont is new here in town and this is my first extensive experience wit da variety of da femalz lainz ladiez. Is it common to find some extra dark hairs on the side of da face by da ears? Is it common to find a small trail of hair from the botom of da belly to da Jusiezy spot? And wit one laiez I found small dark hairs around da nips. Is this a Miami ting? Do you ladiez here just need to lear to wax or is there something in da wqater?

Lamont wants ta know!

yo lamont! dem blak wimmin be halfin plentee of da body hair too. and it be REAL curly. like pubik hair, cept ivirywhure...on da legz, da face, da urms

Lamont knows better than to discuss da atributes of da sistas. Please see da Mike Tyson thread to full appreacate Lamonts perdickamynt.

Did you happen to put your hands down her panties (or maybe his)???

Hairy Nipples, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....Then I don't even want to imagine whats below the belt!!!

Well Lamont wants to say hello to you little vamp lady. Let Lamont assure you that homie dont play with guys. But Lamont appreicates a good neck nibble and since I'm new here maybe you can show me aroudn town. Since you are a vamp, I assumes dat we'll have to start at dark and end at sun up.

Well Lamont wants to say hello to you little vamp lady. Let Lamont assure you that homie dont play with guys. But Lamont appreicates a good neck nibble and since I'm new here maybe you can show me aroudn town. Since you are a vamp, I assumes dat we'll have to start at dark and end at sun up.
Nope I only get started at Dawn, i'm one of the few Day Walkers that exist