Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF this friday...what does everyone think???

petp

heard theres gonna be a new party at SF starting this friday. no more kiddies, its 21+ and theyre opening up a new floor and getting a new sound system.

i think theyre gonna have a hard time competing with twilo and vinyl. who thinks this thing will bomb?!??!

SF Fridays have always bombed... I think it's rare that any one club can have 2 slammin nights....

Twilo is a different story I guess cause they are two completely diff crowds....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Weds Nov. 22nd - (Thanksgiving Eve) - Plush, Long Island FREE ADMISSION!

Fri Nov. 24th - Cream, NYC

Sat Nov. 25th - Arena, Albany, NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

I don't know RUSS you know me I am very very picky and I am going to go check this out. They are broadcasting live on WLIR with CHRIS "The Greek" Panaghi, Luv & Lodi. I mean Chris in my opinion can turn it out. From Garage to Trance he it on point I will give him that. 21 and over strict at Factory I just wantto see it happen. And I don't think they are going for a vinyl and twilo crowd 2 different worlds. I think this is basically for the 21 and over that hate getting stuck with children at EXIT and every other place on Fridays. I don't know we'll see. cwm4.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Originally posted by jarmenio:

Who's spinning? Roxy also opens this Friday with Eddie Baez resident.

some guys called "a. love and lodi".... whoever they are.

prob think im gonna skip this one and get my dose of SF on saturdays instead.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

I don't know RUSS you know me I am very very picky and I am going to go check this out. They are broadcasting live on WLIR with CHRIS "The Greek" Panaghi, Luv & Lodi. I mean Chris in my opinion can turn it out. From Garage to Trance he it on point I will give him that. 21 and over strict at Factory I just wantto see it happen. And I don't think they are going for a vinyl and twilo crowd 2 different worlds. I think this is basically for the 21 and over that hate getting stuck with children at EXIT and every other place on Fridays. I don't know we'll see. cwm4.gif

I agree w/ you on the 21+ thing...also if Roxy will be 18+ starting this Friday (and I think its def. is).....21+ crowed will go to Factory........just MO

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Cotton, I have to admit I am pretty surprised you are checking this one out, but I def do agree with you about Chris The Greek, I think he's one of the most under-rated DJs around, and I didn't know he was spinning there...

We'll see what happens I guess smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Weds Nov. 22nd - (Thanksgiving Eve) - Plush, Long Island FREE ADMISSION!

Fri Nov. 24th - Cream, NYC

Sat Nov. 25th - Arena, Albany, NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

I don't normally bash DJs....I'll try go easy here. I went to SF last Friday. First time I heard Luv & Lodi. And I gotta say..out of all the DJs I heard they were probably the worst. I apologize in advance if anyone out there is a Luv & Lodi fan...

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

russ, chris panaghi will only be doing a guest spot this friday, he wont be the resident dj there. i agree he is VERY underrated, has to be one of the most knowledgable dj's out there and i can see him getting a big time residency in the future.

as for a love and lodi, i heard them spin the last few weeks on the radio and i wasnt impressed at all by them....heck they didnt even know the names of the tracks they were spinning last night!!!!

i say get rid of luv and lodi and let chris put on the show....with russ reign as the opener of course!!!

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by petp:

russ, chris panaghi will only be doing a guest spot this friday, he wont be the resident dj there. i agree he is VERY underrated, has to be one of the most knowledgable dj's out there and i can see him getting a big time residency in the future.

as for a love and lodi, i heard them spin the last few weeks on the radio and i wasnt impressed at all by them....heck they didnt even know the names of the tracks they were spinning last night!!!!

i say get rid of luv and lodi and let chris put on the show....with russ reign as the opener of course!!!

cwm12.gif

I couldn't agree more!

Actually.....I think those you call "children" create a much better vibe than the older crowds sometimes......the energy is just lacking a lot of the times and sometimes older crowds have trouble letting loose.......remember you were one of those "children" once too......

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

LOV AND LODI SUCK.. that is one of the only reason's i dont go Sf on fridays. They need to get some good djs in there.. changin the Age Limit doesnt do anythin. WHY change the sound system if the Music these guys are goin to play Sucks Anyway!!!! RUSS REIGN needs to BE A RESIDENT DJ somewhere.. because u are the real. WHY HAS everybody Forgotten about Tunnel Sat's With JOhnny Vicious.. he ripp's it up and nobody is ever there.. people need to realize he is a great Dj and plays AWESOME stuff.

--Do u know how it feels to fuck on cocaine?-- cwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm43.gif

Originally posted by jonathanny:

WHY change the sound system if the Music these guys are goin to play Sucks Anyway!!!! ]

I think there changing it because Jonathan beat it to hell these past few years..

From the looks of it, Richard seems to be more interested in the saturday party anyway..

Maybe if they had a hip hop party on fridays again, he would make some $$..

I'm skipping out on friday night.. Definitely checking it out on saturday..

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

Thanks for the compliments guys smile.gif

I am resident at Plush in LI on Thursdays and Cream in Manhattan on Fridays... Both are really good parties, if any of you guys wanna check them out smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Thurs Nov. 30nd - Plush, LI

Fri Dec. 1st - Cream, NYC

Sat Dec. 2nd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

I just got a flyer for this party in the mail yesterday...it's called "level one" and is a satellite records party...

dj's are joeski, Onionz, and 3PO..

So..this actually could be a decent..non-commercial party...however..they are going up against alot of competition..

If they brought in some decent dj's...I would check it out..would be nice to go to factory (and not at 11 am) for once and actually have some room to dance...

I was really laughing at this flyer because they actually adressed it to me at work..but to "JILLY" and not Jill...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Ah...thanks for setting me straight Pete..

Will def. be interesting with "a-luv and lodi" music upstairs and the breaks etc downstairs...will be even more interesting next week when mateos & matos will spin..major deep house grooves....

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by jarmenio:

Who's spinning? Roxy also opens this Friday with Eddie Baez resident.

Got a flyer in the mail-

Onionz, Joeski, one other DJ, not sure..

it said "Mello" - anyone know what type o' beats they spin?

------------------

"He who loves not wine, women & song, remains a fool his whole life long.."

-Martin Luther King

Mello means as in TOM Mello. He has been doing the United DJ's Of America Tour for the past couple of months. I am going to SF for Chris "the greek" and the Mello boys an yeah it is getting broadcast on WLIR from that night on live every friday BTW. We'll see and as for that "children" comment. I like the youngens I have said that but they are irrespondsible and act up to much. UIt wasn't like that back in the day. 18 years olds back in the early 90's didn't give anybody shit they were jut happy to get inside. And the drug use with these lil messes is blatant. And they are not even close to imaginative about their outfits. Where is Rene Where is MissDIVA. Here is one for her if she reads. Rene, Billy and I in your old Studio APT on Bleeker it was creative CITY. I miss those days cwm4.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!