Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok since this is a Sex Board!!!!

vampress

I want to know if the Ladies here have a special technique when they give a guy Head :swallow: ???

I do, I call it the Twister....i'll let the guys figure this one out :grin3:!!!

I luv getting that .... and yeah i figured it out lol

My fav to receive is ..... deepthroating .. but it rarely ever happens/works :(

I luv getting that .... and yeah i figured it out lol

My fav to receive is ..... deepthroating .. but it rarely ever happens/works :(

Well Deepthroating is just a matter of relaxing you throat muscles and doing it slowly, all this takes time but most girls don't have the patience so they just rush into it and they have the world famous GAG reflex. Besides it feels better slower anyways gives me time to savor every minute of it!!!

Demonstration Anyone :bj: ,LOL!!!!

Well Deepthroating is just a matter of relaxing you throat muscles and doing it slowly, all this takes time but most girls don't have the patience so they just rush into it and they have the world famous GAG reflex. Besides it feels better slower anyways gives me time to savor every minute of it!!!

:eek:

:bounce: Sure why not! Aww wait, damn it Im involed now but where were you 3 weeks ago :splat: ?

I like you :heart: lol

Guest gabo
deep throating always gets my mouth watering for more

circular motion with my tongue on the head before deepthroating

and twisting with both hands in opposite directions. YUMMMY :swallow:

I have learned almost every girls says they can deepthroat... when it comes time to show off the skills they just can't.

I have learned almost every girls says they can deepthroat... when it comes time to show off the skills they just can't.

When i was younger the buddies and I use to kid that you never marry a girl that doesnt deepthroat or swallow. Oh, well, so much for marriage lol jk

best position for deep throating is my back on the bed with my head hanging off , like Vampress says, relax your muscles and he'll be able to go in deep and keep it deep and fuck it good . I've got the skills. ;)