Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite position?

primetime2479

Last night my sig had an idea, she wanted me to tie her hands and feet together, then hang her upside down from the celling fan and insert her vibrator into her! I no i dea she had a vibrator but anyway I did so and left her for maybe 10 minutes. I came back to find her soaking wet and horny as hell! I cutt her down and had she road me like never before, prolly the best sex Ive had in years! So I'll have to do this to her more often!

Last night my sig had an idea, she wanted me to tie her hands and feet together, then hang her upside down from the celling fan and insert her vibrator into her! I no i dea she had a vibrator but anyway I did so and left her for maybe 10 minutes. I came back to find her soaking wet and horny as hell! I cutt her down and had she road me like never before, prolly the best sex Ive had in years! So I'll have to do this to her more often!

That is hot.

some from last weekend ...

a) standing up, her bent over standing up in the kitchen, me grabbing her thong like a cowboy on a horse and railing her

B) her on the floor on her back. You stick it in. You lay ur chest on her chest. You get into a bent knee crotching position like a catcher in a gamr, as far forward as you can like a baseball catcher. You grab something on the wall behind her. And you ram in thrusts as hard as you can. Believe me - this one is mindblowing because you are able to really rail the living ssshttt out of her really far in there and because of the bent knee position you have enormous leverage to thrust very very hard.

c) Guy standing next to the bed, girl bent over the bed. While ur railing her, you left thumb fingers her ass and ur right hand grabs her hair in a pony tail and holds it as tight as possible. You rail her in syncronization (sp) with ur thumb railing her ass.

d) For anal, just have her flat on her stomach on the floor, and as you pound straight down ur turn around in her a bit, clockwise, counterclockwise, real slow, then fast thrusts, then slow circles.

Another hot one is both of u in a quasi seated position and for thrusting support, you put ur hand under her thigh and lift the leg up to a 45 degree angle and use that for support to thrust inward. Not a powerful position for thrusting but a very sensual one if you wanta make out while fcking someone.

Do I have to choose just one???

Well my 2 ultimate favorites are Reverse Cowgirl & Doggy but my hair has got to be pulled!!!

Also even though it's not a sexual position, I love to be Tied up, Blind Folded so that I don't know what's going to happen next (it's such a rush)!!!

position, all im thinking about is that's a strong ass ceiling fan, what is that shit made out of titanium?

never tried the tied up blind folded thing, but i would deff do the blind fold thing maybe the tied up too, that does sound cool as long as he dont stick something crazy up my ass or anything lol

Do I have to choose just one???

Well my 2 ultimate favorites are Reverse Cowgirl & Doggy but my hair has got to be pulled!!!

Also even though it's not a sexual position, I love to be Tied up, Blind Folded so that I don't know what's going to happen next (it's such a rush)!!!

never tried the tied up blind folded thing, but i would deff do the blind fold thing maybe the tied up too, that does sound cool as long as he dont stick something crazy up my ass or anything lol
:funny::rofl::rofl::rofl:, yeah well you can't just do it with someone you just met at club....you have to trust him somehow.

position, all im thinking about is that's a strong ass ceiling fan, what is that shit made out of titanium?

When I put it in, I mounted the base to the stud above the sheet rock! I was worried that the base was gonna come tumbling down but just incase I did tie her like only 3 inches off the ground with a pillow so it went well!

:laugh: i was thinking that too.

That's why i want the 'sex swing' so bad. It's like a harness that mounts to the celing by a strong hook in the beam, and when you're done, you put away the swing and you can hang a plant or something there.

:laugh: i was thinking that too.

That's why i want the 'sex swing' so bad. It's like a harness that mounts to the celing by a strong hook in the beam, and when you're done, you put away the swing and you can hang a plant or something there.

Im available if you need anything hung.

of course not, but i dunno i just dont like not knowing what is goin on but i guess i will try it

Sug, you gotta do it. I did it two weekend ago.

Suga, when you tie Darrell up, the blindfold is really what is hottest to the guy, the not-seeing part. The tied wrists was cool for me, but the tied ankles is bad if it blocks the circulation during a bj.

Suga, close ur eyes to the next part. This is for Darrell.

Darell - when u blindfold her, go down on her and do something totally of out of the ordinary taht she doesnt expect or see ahead of time, like the Altoids trick. Anything that faciilates a "wtf is that thing!!! ... oh wait mmmmm" response is a winner.

:hat:

Sug, you gotta do it. I did it two weekend ago.

Suga, when you tie Darrell up, the blindfold is really what is hottest to the guy, the not-seeing part. The tied wrists was cool for me, but the tied ankles is bad if it blocks the circulation during a bj.

Suga, close ur eyes to the next part. This is for Darrell.

Darell - when u blindfold her, go down on her and do something totally of out of the ordinary taht she doesnt expect or see ahead of time, like the Altoids trick. Anything that faciilates a "wtf is that thing!!! ... oh wait mmmmm" response is a winner.

That is hot.

some from last weekend ...

a) standing up, her bent over standing up in the kitchen, me grabbing her thong like a cowboy on a horse and railing her

B) her on the floor on her back. You stick it in. You lay ur chest on her chest. You get into a bent knee crotching position like a catcher in a gamr, as far forward as you can like a baseball catcher. You grab something on the wall behind her. And you ram in thrusts as hard as you can. Believe me - this one is mindblowing because you are able to really rail the living ssshttt out of her really far in there and because of the bent knee position you have enormous leverage to thrust very very hard.

c) Guy standing next to the bed, girl bent over the bed. While ur railing her, you left thumb fingers her ass and ur right hand grabs her hair in a pony tail and holds it as tight as possible. You rail her in syncronization (sp) with ur thumb railing her ass.

d) For anal, just have her flat on her stomach on the floor, and as you pound straight down ur turn around in her a bit, clockwise, counterclockwise, real slow, then fast thrusts, then slow circles.

Here's another one if you got the right sofa and you have strong knees.

The sofa cant have a high back. You need a low back or similar to hold onto.

Her sitting on the sofa. You push her legs back towards her chest. You get up on ur knees on the sofa, you hold the back of the sofa and you thrust downward. Its a downward thrust so adjust yourself (laying your body on her chest), or moving her legs to really it hit hard. If you got weak knees, you cant stay in the position more than a few minutes

haha talk about going the extra mile, right on.

i think for me the fav would be a toss up, either her on top ridin the hell out of ya (esp if she knows what she's doing, mmm) or me on top just spreading her legs about as wide as they can go.

btw anyone ever try those liberator pads? you can build like little ramps and wedges and shit, looks pretty cool. i was cracking up when i saw them in meet the fockers.

When I put it in, I mounted the base to the stud above the sheet rock! I was worried that the base was gonna come tumbling down but just incase I did tie her like only 3 inches off the ground with a pillow so it went well!

Any position getting her from behind is just classic all time favs... leaving yer hands to do some serious roaming. :drool:

But my personal fav is with the girl laying on her side, pull her top leg upward, and enter her while yer sorta straddling her bottom leg... sorta in a scissor-grind position. Talk about maximum depth! And I love hugging her thigh, allowing me to pull further inside her with each thrust. Then, just laying forward so her leg is now up near her face... and the two of you can devour each other's tongues n lips while yer now wrapping yer arms around her shoulders and neck... giving you even more strength to just pull her entire body further and harder onto your dick. Best I've found for that deep, DEEP, hard fuck.

:bounce:

Any position getting her from behind is just classic all time favs... leaving yer hands to do some serious roaming. :drool:

But my personal fav is with the girl laying on her side, pull her top leg upward, and enter her while yer sorta straddling her bottom leg... sorta in a scissor-grind position. Talk about maximum depth! And I love hugging her thigh, allowing me to pull further inside her with each thrust. Then, just laying forward so her leg is now up near her face... and the two of you can devour each other's tongues n lips while yer now wrapping yer arms around her shoulders and neck... giving you even more strength to just pull her entire body further and harder onto your dick. Best I've found for that deep, DEEP, hard fuck.

:bounce:

The last one you mentioned is the one I mentioned earlier. Did it last weekend. Its best if you have something on a wall or a backboard to hold onto to use as leverage as you thrust, thrust real deep. Very very fcking hot.