Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The highest youve ever been

intoxikated

what is it with the hostility against him....so he's gay...and a little corny...to each his own right? I'm not defending him...but it seems like we are all spending an awful lot of time pushing other people down...self esteem issues people?????

agreed

what is it with the hostility against him....so he's gay...and a little corny...to each his own right? I'm not defending him...but it seems like we are all spending an awful lot of time pushing other people down...self esteem issues people?????

rollrgrll222 who are you talking about .. hehe .. confused ...

yo mask not for nothing....but people on here are grown.....they dont need you to preach this whole "wholier than thou" rhetoric.....they make their own choices....no need to preach kid.....take it elsewhere....

well said spic...now get back to moping the floors...

yo mask not for nothing....but people on here are grown.....they dont need you to preach this whole "wholier than thou" rhetoric.....they make their own choices....no need to preach kid.....take it elsewhere....

i did not think i was preaching deepspell .. i was just stating how i get high .. isnt that the purose of this thread????

i did not think i was preaching deepspell .. i was just stating how i get high .. isnt that the purose of this thread????

no one cares how u get high when ur with ur bf's and ur house music...this is a drug forum...not a place for u to meet ur next bf...

no one cares how u get high when ur with ur bf's and ur house music...this is a drug forum...not a place for u to meet ur next bf...

there is no point to argue with you when your only purpose is to insult people ..

i am outta here .. have fun with you postings ..

I been pretty fucking high so so soss so soso many times. can remember which was the best. But maybe i'd saywhen i half about a jar of k and 3 hits, i was so dazed i would walk into a wall, and think its stairs and i'm walking up.

worst i ever been .....was when i did(dippy) half of vile of pcp with 1/8 of chronic..........i felt like i was super man...by the end of the nite i ended up wit a broken wrist and ripped knuckles jus to put it to u...almost got arrested...friends had hid me....didnt remeber shit...like i seriously felt i had super powers.....

1. Smoked 30mg of REAL DMT- Cannot even begin to explain.

2. Shot 2cc of Ketamine- Cannot even begin to explain this either.

3. Any combination of drugs you can think of, I have done stuff some of you have never even heard of. Not trying to brag, but someone asked.

1. Smoked 30mg of REAL DMT- Cannot even begin to explain.

2. Shot 2cc of Ketamine- Cannot even begin to explain this either.

3. Any combination of drugs you can think of, I have done stuff some of you have never even heard of. Not trying to brag, but someone asked.

lol....been there done that...your not alone on that one