Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seems Like Somebody.....

vampress

P U S S and to finish it off here's your vowel Y!!!!!!!

lol sweetie Y's not a vowel :laugh::makeout:

anyway on a more serious note...about those nasty lil comments you've been receiving, you gotta understand, there's alot of insecure bitches on this board and their insecurity stems primarily from their inability to get me to commit solely to them...i mean i sleep with just abt every chic on here thats hot...naughtybabe, somebitch, linabina, crowina, darkvixen etc. etc. and because i'm such a fuckin' stud and so damn good in bed they all want me all for themselves...it's with great difficulty that i manage to fuck each and every one of them 3 times a week and now with the addition of one more horny slut (ie, you) im gonna have to start fucking your brains out too!! naturally they don't want another chic to be getting some of my quality cock, hence the hostility ;)

but stick around for a few days...once i start fucking your brains out and making you, too, cum like crazy on a regular basis, you'll be glad you took my advice!!! :D :D

lol sweetie Y's not a vowel :laugh::makeout:

anyway on a more serious note...about those nasty lil comments you've been receiving, you gotta understand, there's alot of insecure bitches on this board and their insecurity stems primarily from their inability to get me to commit solely to them...i mean i sleep with just abt every chic on here thats hot...naughtybabe, somebitch, linabina, crowina, darkvixen etc. etc. and because i'm such a fuckin' stud and so damn good in bed they all want me all for themselves...it's with great difficulty that i manage to fuck each and every one of them 3 times a week and now with the addition of one more horny slut (ie, you) im gonna have to start fucking your brains out too!! naturally they don't want another chic to be getting some of my quality cock, hence the hostility ;)

but stick around for a few days...once i start fucking your brains out and making you, too, cum like crazy on a regular basis, you'll be glad you took my advice!!! :D :D

Do you not remember the song, it goes A E I O U and sometimes Y, I learned this in 1st grade!!!

yeah right :rolleyes: its just that im so caught up with banging chix i dont have time to focus on lil things like spelling mistakes...it's not something you'd be able to relate to of course cuz you're a friggin' virgin!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Oh boy, you could not have been more mistaken!!!

Koky is everything but a Virgin baby, this I can assure you of!!!

lol looks like when i come over to fuck you im gonna have to teach you abt vowels in addition to a few other things!!! :laugh:
I guess as long as you believe it and it makes you feel more confident...go ahead, but I assure you I've been taken and going to be taken care of!!!!

I prefer the virgins ;) !!!!

hmm vampress....just saw your pics on the other thread...you look stunning and god damn gorgeous....so dont let it get to you what some other losers might say about ya....remember...I think you are one sexy bella!

I guess as long as you believe it and it makes you feel more confident...go ahead, but I assure you I've been taken and going to be taken care of!!!!

I prefer the virgins ;) !!!!

do you "REAAAAAAALLY" think i need a webcam ?? ;):D

Dude... Vamp is right... you DO need shit spelled out for you!

How the fuck are WE supposed to see the blissful look on Vamp's face when yer balls are slappin' against her pussy while yer fuckin' her ass??!! Or how much she actually loves getting face-fucked??!!

Christ dude.... buy a few more vowels and hook some niggas up!!

:laugh:

Dude... Vamp is right... you DO need shit spelled out for you!

How the fuck are WE supposed to see the blissful look on Vamp's face when yer balls are slappin' against her pussy while yer fuckin' her ass??!! Or how much she actually loves getting face-fucked??!!

Christ dude.... buy a few more vowels and hook some niggas up!!

:laugh:

LMAO!!!!!