Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seems Like Somebody.....

vampress

Well I should have known there would be haters on this board, I recently got a Bad comment (dirty bitch) is the exact comment!!!

Well whoever you are i'm sorry if you do not agree with my posts or pics, or maybe you're just jealous???

But instead of hiding behind you're comments why don't you post on here where I can see who you are and also post what you really feel instead of hiding. There's no shame in me baby, i'm sorry that to this day people are still so uptight about things like this....maybe you're one of the few that needs a good fucking pounding!!!

So come out come out where ever you are, oh and if you're so against this board stay the fuck out, you fucking lurker!!!

Oh and don't think comments like those are going to slow me down, it only makes me want to post more just to piss fucktards like you off!!!

very well thank you, nothing has changed, still feel the same way as day one, , ok maybe more, but we have fun all the time even when we do nothing, its cool, hes my best friend, anyway how are u n toni doin n the kids hope all is goin well for u guys

she knows im messin with her!!!!!!!!!!

she cant be bad in my book....shes a box eater....u know that gives u automatic points with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

so how have u and dg been...i hope all is still well for u both!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

very well thank you, nothing has changed, still feel the same way as day one, , ok maybe more, but we have fun all the time even when we do nothing, its cool, hes my best friend, anyway how are u n toni doin n the kids hope all is goin well for u guys

everything is as a wise man said........a celebration ...bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

You just want to get me drunk, don't ya :pint::yuck:....don't worry i'll eat box even if i'm not drunk!!!!

Ok Ok i'll go, what time is a good time to get there???

im gonna say it again...ur lucky i dont post much anymore.....we'd have a field day in here!!!!!!!!!!!:D

whatever time u want to be privleged enough to hang around me is a good time to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! id say around 6:30!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

im gonna say it again...ur lucky i dont post much anymore.....we'd have a field day in here!!!!!!!!!!!:D

whatever time u want to be privleged enough to hang around me is a good time to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! id say around 6:30!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Whoever said I was going cause of you :biggrin::rolleyes:!!!

get use to it there are many pussies on this board that do that, just ignore it, happens all the time, dont take it personaly

well said as always.

fyi, luv ur new sig.

And vamp - luv ur pics. Keep it up.

Ignore the haters. We all know who the haters are on the board. Its been relatively hate-free board since last winter, and believe me, there is enough cool people on here now very determined collectively as a group to keep it hate-free for us all.

Well I should have known there would be haters on this board, I recently got a Bad comment (dirty bitch) is the exact comment!!!

Well whoever you are i'm sorry if you do not agree with my posts or pics, or maybe you're just jealous???

But instead of hiding behind you're comments why don't you post on here where I can see who you are and also post what you really feel instead of hiding. There's no shame in me baby, i'm sorry that to this day people are still so uptight about things like this....maybe you're one of the few that needs a good fucking pounding!!!

So come out come out where ever you are, oh and if you're so against this board stay the fuck out, you fucking lurker!!!

Oh and don't think comments like those are going to slow me down, it only makes me want to post more just to piss fucktards like you off!!!

Rubia, no le des importancia a los que no saben apreciar algo lindo :)