Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shes only 17 and she wants to play..

liqidtouch

Ok so theres the interesting title but this is to talk about something a tad disturbing.

Im not sure why it is but its just feels as such.

I know this (young) girl who treats me like the big brother she never had, and one of the clostes friends as well.

Home girl is only 17 and is pretty sexually active..........ok alittle more then you might think.

So the other day she brings up the topic of masterbation.......of corse i wont lead the talk into anything more then just information but we ended on the fact where she wants to go get her first set of girly toys

Well i guess its better then finger humpin a few times a day or hitting it with someone she just met a over and over again.

But do you think theres some kinda line of ethics that is crossed when a girl as young as this want to get some toys?

The problem is that she wants me to be the one to go shopping with her..........but im feelin alittle strange about it

of corse theres the issue of age

and i suppose that is at the top of the list or reasons but........what kinda impact if any would you think this "episode" would have on her?

Im alittle lost on this one

Ummmm....well.....getting her toys is better than her fucking some dude constantly at that age. If she looks to you as an older bro than maybe just be that....help her with her choices even if they aren't the best. Give her advice and maybe help her see there is more to life than sex....that type of shit.

She wants more from you than a big brother, a girl doesn't discuss that type of stuff with an older brother anyway, and IMO she may want more from you and/or may be enjoying the sexual attention you're returning to her. Be very careful. You may end up getting yourself in serious trouble taking a 17 year old to a sex store. How old are you?

Give her advice and maybe help her see there is more to life than sex....that type of shit.

yea im workin on that part avidly......but i think shes in that "moment" we all have been in during the whole LOST OF SEX GOING ON part of our lives ya know?

Kinda odd - its like lookin back on myself when i was that age except shes a girly.

GOD I hope shes not going to ask anything like

"what do you do with that" - man oh man the image of a butt plug is NOT a pleasent thing right now :gang:

oh lord haha dont worry about me fallin into some "watch me play" kinda stuff

you need to keep in mind that it takes two people to make soemthing / anything happen and somethingl like THAT will never happen.

I know im not going to head out there by myself if i agree to go.

Ill make sure i bring some other chic and let them shop & meet them later.

is that the same phase as what you're going through in not getting any? :confused:

haahh ur a crack head lol

i meant "lots of sex..."

anyway my present "situation" is not a point of topic here lol

PM only

anyway i am still thinking about it. But i think ill just be there to discuss things while the ladies go off to the store.

but never mind my side of things here. whats more important to me is, what do you think something like this would do tosuch a youngin?

Ummmm....well.....getting her toys is better than her fucking some dude constantly at that age. If she looks to you as an older bro than maybe just be that....help her with her choices even if they aren't the best. Give her advice and maybe help her see there is more to life than sex....that type of shit.

There is nothing more to life .... ITS JUST ALL ABOUT SEX !!

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX ..... MONEY ..... SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

and :pint: